Brian Quick continues to impress

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
7 catches for 74 yards.

Would have been more if not for his drop of a difficult but catchable ball. It happens to all of them.

Very impressed!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
On pace for 112 catches and 1384 receiving yards. Obviously you can't assume he's going to keep this pace up, but he's been utterly fantastic thus far.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Wonder how Quick (our #1 receiver) stacks up against the rest of the league this far

He was top 15-20 in every receiving stat (besides TDs) Week 1, I believe. And I assume he's around there now with another great performance.

RFIP

Can't agree on the drop.

That's not a difficault catch, it's one any decent NFL wr makes and it is also what I fear most about Quick.

He's a body catcher.

Don't get me wrong, he's playing his best football of his life to date but I mentioned it earlier this week, "can he make the tough catch with his hands down the field?"

Man I wish that was Britt on that play.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Pissed he missed that big catch.....but Quick did great he's surely coming out. Great game let's go Rams!

Pettis also had a crucial catch (on 3rd I think?) Still a clutch player, love it!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't agree on the drop.

That's not a difficault catch, it's one any decent NFL wr makes and it is also what I fear most about Quick.

He's a body catcher.

Don't get me wrong, he's playing his best football of his life to date but I mentioned it earlier this week, "can he make the tough catch with his hands down the field?"

No, he's not. He misjudged the ball on the play. Britt is more of a body-catcher than Quick.

lockdnram21

Legend
I think our offense will be ok with Davis or Hill as long as the line continues to block and we continue to run the ball.
Also have to shout out Cook he made some catches and cant forget Austin Pettis had 3 catches none bigger then the 3rd down that set up the win

RFIP

I think our offense will be ok with Davis or Hill as long as the line continues to block and we continue to run the ball.
Also have to shout out Cook he made some catches and cant forget Austin Pettis had 3 catches none bigger then the 3rd down that set up the win

How freaking good was that hands catch by Pettis on the final drive?

RFIP

Pissed he missed that big catch.....but Quick did great he's surely coming out. Great game let's go Rams!

Pettis also had a crucial catch (on 3rd I think?) Still a clutch player, love it!

The thing few will remember is, not only did he drop that pass he ALMOST caused it to be intercept, which would have sealed out fate.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe so but Britt makes that catch more often than Quick.

Maybe, maybe not. Quick has been the guy getting open and delivering. He made multiple catches this week where he went up and got the ball away from his frame on the digs. Give me a break on the criticism. The guy has delivered.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I will say Quick made up for that with a clutch catch afterwards though in our final drive.

RFIP

Maybe, maybe not. Quick has been the guy getting open and delivering. He made multiple catches this week where he went up and got the ball away from his frame on the digs. Give me a break on the criticism. The guy has delivered.

I missed the first half today so I'll take your word on the "multiple catches outside his frame" comment until I rewatch the game.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Can't agree on the drop.

He's a body catcher.

Looked like a concentration issue to me. He was distracted by the defenders arm coming across him and the ball hit him in the facemask! Still - I'm pumped at how he's playing.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Looks like we got the number one wideout we've been looking for since Holt and Bruce left