Brian Quick, Casey Phillips and Jugs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
post-35593-you-make-me-sad-gif-Monty-Pyth-VrmD.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fun piece. But am I the only one who was thinking something else and is just a bit disappointed right now? :D

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Tough gal, she looks capable of playing in the Lingerie Football League.

Irish

Starter
Damn it all if shes not the most charming thing in the world right now. How can anyone not like her?!

RamWoodie

Legend
Good to know Quick is really working hard at his craft! It really showed in that snag he had in the GB game. He climb the ladder and was in stride!

Casey is a beautiful, fun young lady too!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Nice work by both Casey and Quick.

I'm sure this is required work for all of the receivers and it is great to hear the Quick is putting in extra time it would be even better to hear ALL of them were putting in that extra work. Maybe they are and it just is not reported??

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
"Casey Phillips plays with jugs, Brian Quick watches. All caught on VIDEO."

My sad reality is I'll watch any video with "Casey Phillips" and "JUGS" in the title.

A55VA6

Legend
So I wasnt the only one? I wanted to see if BQ would catch it after it bounced off her/his helmet.
lol when I read this I imagined the ball bouncing off her head, Quick runs and dives for it, Touchdown.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
"Casey Phillips plays with jugs, Brian Quick watches. All caught on VIDEO."

My sad reality is I'll watch any video with "Casey Phillips" and "JUGS" in the title.
Casey Phillips or JUGS for me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think she did pretty well. Those balls were coming in pretty hot.