Breer predicting Cutler to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
One of the big knocks on Bradford has been that a good/great QB makes the people around him better...If that's a knock on Sam, how in the hell does it not apply in spades to Cutler...My biggest problem with him is my perception that he doesn't care that much that he threw an INT, missed an open guy, etc...It's just that his body language and and facial expressions say he doesn't appear to really care...Maybe this is just my perception, but in this case, for me, perception is reality...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
One of the big knocks on Bradford has been that a good/great QB makes the people around him better...If that's a knock on Sam, how in the hell does it not apply in spades to Cutler...My biggest problem with him is my perception that he doesn't care that much that he threw an INT, missed an open guy, etc...It's just that his body language and and facial expressions say he doesn't appear to really care...Maybe this is just my perception, but in this case, for me, perception is reality...
I don't think he cares right now either. Your perception is probably spot on.
Remember when Bulger was playing for Linehan? His give-a-shit level was around 1 or 2.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't either. I think people are just perpetuating the "coach killer" meme. I mean, the same could be said about Bradford. He "killed" Shurmur, Spagnuolo, McDaniels, and now Fisher and Schotty if you wanna borrow that kind of logic.

I always thought Massey was behind the demise of Shurmur and Spagnuolo.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Missed a lot of good players pre fisher era, a lot of head scratchers, Avery, carriker(who was a 3-4 player, most confusing pick we had to me, too slow to be a rushing d end, and too small to be an interior tackle).

To be fair, no one turned out to be all that good from the 2006 draft, which was supposed to be the deepest draft in a long time. Ngata was the best player, maybe Mario Williams, other than that, no one panned out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree........but on the attitude other than finding out from the media in DNV he was on the trade block and then lied to about it and the time he told Martz to go freak himself what has this guy dont to get that hung on him.......that he is a coach killer, has a bad attitude and so on.

Other than the two things I mentioned I haven't heard anything about him being difficult.

EDIT......

@ZigZagRam @Corbin ANy ideas on where the labels came from
In all honesty, I actually respected him for the Denver sitch. I thought McDaniels punked him out and thought he played it cool and stood on moral ground.
Any way, the last thing I want to do is actually get hopes up that he could come here. Just cant see it happening cap wise or otherwise

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I agree........but on the attitude other than finding out from the media in DNV he was on the trade block and then lied to about it and the time he told Martz to go freak himself what has this guy dont to get that hung on him.......that he is a coach killer, has a bad attitude and so on.

Other than the two things I mentioned I haven't heard anything about him being difficult.

EDIT......

@ZigZagRam @Corbin ANy ideas on where the labels came from
Didn't know he told Martz to go freak himself! lol
For some reason I see Martz pushing him hard like he did with Warner because he seen the potential and he wasn't feeling that. With a guy like Cutler I think the Fisher approach would do him really good TBH if we were to able to acquire him some how.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Cut him some slack. Maybe no one taught him the "snow angel" bed coverage technique....

Alan

Legend
ZigZagRam needing a blast from the past:
]Or Bobby Carpenter. Or Davin Joseph. Or Rocky McIntosh. Wait...
We needed a CB. There was no question about which position we were going to draft, it was only a question of which CB. Not a good choice. I don't remember which I wanted. :whistle: