Brandon Scherff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, if this guy can get to number ten, then can we afford to pass him up? I'm a big Amari cooper fan and I'll jump for joy if he is our selection, but if we draft Schreff to play guard next to Robinson than we will have a Seahawks like run game. Watch this highlight real and tell me that you don't love this mean SOB. (Ps. Sorry I do to know how to embed videos)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9Hq4bdFY0

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Yes..... I love this guy. ....would have a huge impact on our o-line!!!!!!!!

Go Rams.......... ;)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes..... I love this guy. ....would have a huge impact on our o-line!!!!!!!!

Go Rams.......... ;)
I'm a newbie at evaluating oline. He's a big nasty though and it's great

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Cooper, White, Mariota, Peat, and Williams are all gone, and Scherff is still there...I would trade down without the slightest bit of hesitation.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Cooper, White, Mariota, Peat, and Williams are all gone, and Scherff is still there...I would trade down without the slightest bit of hesitation.
Why rent you sold on him?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't see him as a top 10 pick. Is Peat actually better?
I think peat get a higher grade because he's a left tackle where Scherff is seen as a RT or G. People underestimate the importance of interior oline though. I think it's almost just as necessary

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm ok with him at 10. I would prefer Cooper if available. Scherff would be a good fit for this team and a much better fit than Peat.

I know a lot have said trade back for him. That would be great if we could but if we are stuck at 10 and Copper, White and the QB's are gone Scherff is a good fit. He is a top 15 talent so taking him at 10 is not exactly a reach.

Although I think he would be a great G, I also think he can handle and play an effective RT.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Not sure if he meant no to Scherff or no to 'can we afford to pass him up.'

I think he's the right guy for the job though and I'm beginning to wonder if his stock doesn't start to slip now that people are really focusing on those pass rushers.

It might be worth the gamble to move back a few spots to see if he makes it.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Not sure if he meant no to Scherff or no to 'can we afford to pass him up.'

I think he's the right guy for the job though and I'm beginning to wonder if his stock doesn't start to slip now that people are really focusing on those pass rushers.

It might be worth the gamble to move back a few spots to see if he makes it.

I would personally take him at #10 and not take that chance unless the trade offer was too good to pass up. And, it would have to be a very good trade offer for me to pass up Scherff!

paceram

Pro Bowler
Man, if this guy can get to number ten, then can we afford to pass him up? I'm a big Amari cooper fan and I'll jump for joy if he is our selection, but if we draft Schreff to play guard next to Robinson than we will have a Seahawks like run game. Watch this highlight real and tell me that you don't love this mean SOB. (Ps. Sorry I do to know how to embed videos)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9Hq4bdFY0

Ram_Rally - Thanks for sharing the Scherff video highlights! I think Scherff would be an awesome addition to the Rams offensive line! I love his strength and tenacity! And, no, I don't think the Rams can afford to pass on him if he is there when they pick at #10!

fearsomefour

Legend
I think Scherff is going to go pretty high and I think a team is going to try him at T.
If he was to be taken it would be to play G in my humble opinion.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ram_Rally - Thanks for sharing the Scherff video highlights! I think Scherff would be an awesome addition to the Rams offensive line! I love his strength and tenacity! And, no, I don't think the Rams can afford to pass on him if he is there when they pick at #10!
I'm glad you agree. That video is just incredible. I love those big nasty oline guys!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9Hq4bdFY0[/QUOTE]
I like the looks of him, I'd take him. But I would also take either White, Cooper, parker, Erving, Clemmings, Collins, Flowers, or Marpet! JMHO. :D

The only one I don't care that much about on your list is Peat. Any of the player I list above, I'd take before Peat.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I'm glad you agree. That video is just incredible. I love those big nasty oline guys!

I am probably going to get blasted for this but Scherff reminds me of Richie Incognito (But, without the baggage)!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am probably going to get blasted for this but Scherff reminds me of Richie Incognito (But, without the baggage)!
Perfect comparison. I think he has cleaner technique and incognito was never a bad player.