Brandon McGee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Place your bets now. Simple yay or nay - does this guy make the roster year?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I prefer Roberson honestly. I think it will be Gaines, Jenkins, Johnson, Joyner and Roberson. McGee will probably be cut or 6th CB(if we carry one).

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Unless he absolutely kills it in camp, no. I'd much rather have Roberson. All McGee has is his elite speed. We all know that story of super fast corners like Justin King.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Great question. Depends on the development, of not only him, but other players at his position, and the draft.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Nay. I'd rather keep Roberson as well. I never really liked McGee.

jjab360

Legend
He probably makes it as a special teamer. Absolutely no faith in him ever having an impact on defense, though.

Alan

Legend
images

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He was just so raw when we got him and never developed into what we hoped. He isn't bad on special teams I don't think he has been so impressive that we devote a roster spot for that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I love how we cut a guy before the season starts.:p

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
He gone! He makes Ron Bartell look like Deon Sanders. He has no awareness and is always grabbing at the WR in coverage. Bye bye!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
To make the club you must stay out of the tub and me and you and Brandon McGee can seem to accomplish that. He is really good on special teams (gunner) when he's healthy and that was one of the reasons he was drafted, but again when did have the opportunity, he does not match the cover skills of Marcus Roberson so IMO I see a release coming, however, with McGee's history, it will be an injury settlement.