Bradley Marquez

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
Dude deserves some props for his special teams work! Had a great block on the Tavon Austin punt return for a TD, and he had the obvious onside kick recovery, which was CLUTCH!!! Apparently coaches have praised him for his special teams work, well yesterday it showed! I'd argue he deserved the game ball, then again I'm sure there are more obvious picks over him.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Dude deserves some props for his special teams work! Had a great block on the Tavon Austin punt return for a TD, and he had the obvious onside kick recovery, which was CLUTCH!!! Apparently coaches have praised him for his special teams work, well yesterday it showed!
Got to agree, he definitely made an impact on me because there were a couple of times when I thought - "Who's he?" He played at 100mph yesterday, love it when guys make you sit up and watch due to good play...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Others dudes, please add, there are so many. Cook, Foles, Ogletree, McCloud, Robertson. Johnson, Hayes, Donald, Brockers, Bailey, Cunningham, Barron, Zeurlein, Austin. Please add those whose had outstanding games. There were a lot.

Marquez, made a few monster plays, and is one hell of a teamer.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I doubted Marquez, but he's played awesome on ST for us, and he might eventually be able to play WR for us. Great pickup. I just hope we can keep him, because the roster will change a little with these injuries.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I doubted Marquez, but he's played awesome on ST for us, and he might eventually be able to play WR for us. Great pickup. I just hope we can keep him, because the roster will change a little with these injuries.
There will be changes, but he won't be one of them. I'd be stunned.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
There will be changes, but he won't be one of them. I'd be stunned.

I would too, but I just don't see too many players you can really cut. Cameron Lynch, Isaiah Pead. Who else?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I would too, but I just don't see too many players you can really cut. Cameron Lynch, Isaiah Pead. Who else?
Well, remember, first, we have to figure out how bad the injuries are, and who they are too. We have a 54 man roster, only46 on game day, so there are guys already there that we won't have to make any moves.
I'm not sure we cut Pead, when we are already really low at RB, unless we bring Brown to the roster. So, Tru, will probably be day to day. Looks like Chase might be out, but Bates is close to being back, I think.

And Sims may be the worst one, but we have Westbrooks, and if it's really bad, we can activate Longacre. Did I miss anyone?

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just wish he was a little bit taller.

Wish he was a baller

I wish he had a girl who looked good -- I would call her

I wish he had a rabbit in a hat with a bat

And a six four Impala

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Well, remember, first, we have to figure out how bad the injuries are, and who they are too. We have a 54 man roster, only46 on game day, so there are guys already there that we won't have to make any moves.
I'm not sure we cut Pead, when we are already really low at RB, unless we bring Brown to the roster. So, Tru, will probably be day to day. Looks like Chase might be out, but bates is close to being back, I think.

And Sims may be the worst one, but we have Westbrooks, and if it's really bad, we can activate Longacre. Did I miss anyone?

True, but I'm not really talking about this week specifically. Just saying for the future, things happen, injuries happen, might be unavoidable.

You're right though, he's likely fine.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I just wish he was a little bit taller.

Wish he was a baller

I wish he had a girl who looked good -- I would call her

I wish he had a rabbit in a hat with a bat

And a six four Impala

Going Skee-Lo on us.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
True, but I'm not really talking about this week specifically. Just saying for the future, things happen, injuries happen, might be unavoidable.

You're right though, he's likely fine.
Let's take it one day at a time. Sorry, but I don't see any possible way for Wang to wiggle his way back on the team...Cheap shot, cheap shot.

Bradley made two plays that were game altering plays. Just don't see him leaving. I was wrong once, though. Chase going down, probably secures Pead's spot. And Lynch is a core ST. 2nd most snaps on teams.

Last edited:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's take it one day at a time. Sorry, but I don't see any possible way for Wang to wiggle his way back on the team...Cheap shot, cheap shot.

Bradley made two plays that were game altering plays. Just don't see him leaving. I was wrong once, though. Chase going down, probably secures Pead's spot. And Lynch is a core ST. 2nd most snaps on teams.
how bad is Quick's injury ?? Mr Marquez may be around longer than we think.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
how bad is Quick's injury ?? Mr Marquez may be around longer than we think.
I just don't see him leaving period. How bad is Quick's injury???? We know he's getting better.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't see him leaving period. How bad is Quick's injury???? We know he's getting better.
i didnt know he was hurt in the first place. thought all preseason the talk was how great his rehab was and he was doing well. does anyone have any news about his injury?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
i didnt know he was hurt in the first place. thought all preseason the talk was how great his rehab was and he was doing well. does anyone have any news about his injury?
He was wearing a non contact beanie the whole preseason, until the last several days now. Nobody has discussed a time table, as far as I know. The rehab is going great, there was discussion that he might never play again, yet he was practicing all preseason.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fisher just announced live via press conference that Marquez, already is calling punt receiving plays, and is Tavon's personal protector on that team. He also said that Marquez made several plays yesterday. I saw 3 really good plays, 2 were game changers. He had 2 key blocks on that punt return. One was obvious, one was subtle. Alexander had 2 also.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I love Marquez' game...Brings a lot to the table...fish always complements him...Don't see him going anywhere...