Bradford Sighting......In Wings!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
LOL......I couldn't resist sharing my first Sam Bradford sighting wearing the Eagle Wings Helmet. Sam was at OTA's I guess with brace on his knee, red jersey and the helmet. Said last month or two he has been feeling great........Ok I won't be doing this often but it's weird and fun to see Sam here in Phila. I'll have a nice view to see how Sam and Nick do this year provided they both stay healthy.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Speaking of sightings, I read that Jake Long had a soiree with the G men...Just a meet and greet after they lost their LT I guess, but I really thought he would retire...(Still might I guess)...Guess they're beating the bushes looking for a stop-gap for Eric Flowers would be my guess...

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
LOL......I couldn't resist sharing my first Sam Bradford sighting wearing the Eagle Wings Helmet. Sam was at OTA's I guess with brace on his knee, red jersey and the helmet. Said last month or two he has been feeling great........Ok I won't be doing this often but it's weird and fun to see Sam here in Phila. I'll have a nice view to see how Sam and Nick do this year provided they both stay healthy.
Let me get this straight... you're atttending the E-A-G-L-E-S OTA's?

Yes, please provide more reports. Look forward to them.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm still very nervous to see if this trade comes back to bite us on the ass...

:bueller:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I'm still very nervous to see if this trade comes back to bite us on the ass...

:bueller:

The way I see it is Bradford could come back, play a full season, and be the best QB in the league next year, and you still wouldn't have been able to convince me that it was a good idea to sign him to a reasonable QB contract (and he wouldn't take a penny less than what he deems as reasonable). He's shown 1 thing in his 5 years in the league and that's an inability to stay healthy. I'll be damned if I'm going to give him another 6 years, $50m guaranteed.

Could he play the rest of his career never missing a game at an All Pro level? Sure he could. If he did would I regret trading him away? Absolutely not. You can only make decisions with the information you have at the time, I wouldn't regret trading him away any more than I regret not investing in Facebook 5 years before I'd even heard of it.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let me get this straight... you're attending the E-A-G-L-E-S OTA's?

Yes, please provide more reports. Look forward to them.

It was the 11 O'Clock News Sports segment here in Phila. On comes Sam at the Eagles OTAs which caught me a little off guard. I'll get to keep up with what's happening with Sam here locally and can give updates now and then.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Where have I heard that before? :unsure:
groundhog_day-poster1.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was the 11 O'Clock News Sports segment here in Phila. On comes Sam at the Eagles OTAs which caught me a little off guard. I'll get to keep up with what's happening with Sam here locally and can give updates now and then.

Can you also give us updates if you visit any local strip clubs. All details would be welcomed. Some pictures would be nice as well.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I for one feel relieved he has moved on . He couldn't be counted on and wasn't very good when he did play . I'm all in on Foles

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Still has the skinniest legs ever on a starting NFL QB......Looked like his knee was gonna pop yesterday...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
yodapic.jpg