Bradford Poll here straight up! pick a side and explain

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

does SB stay and restructure for an new contract

• can make a deal get waiver and or draftedtop QB in draft somewhere else.

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Bradford comes backhalthy and competes for the starting position and against hill of somethone else

Votes: 73 68.2%

• Total voters

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
So many different levels of hate, pitt, anger, just down care, forget him attitudes in this forum. lets lay it all out here and discuss why. But it better be intelligent and thought out cus either I or many others will give a counter argument.

Here we go
1) Bradford restructures his deal pay cut or not to keep himself a Ram contrary to his asshole agent
2) Bradford walks away from the rest of the money hoping to pick up probably a 2nd string job somewhere
3)Bradford traded out right adding cap room right hopefully with some extra incentives for the Ramst.t

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that after the shock of being injured again wears off, he works his way back to better than ever. He does have more time to get well this time.
The question is whether or not the rams will wait for him.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The best scenario IMO would be:
1 - Bradford to restructure
2 - Draft one of the top QBs in the draft
3 - Bradford competes for the starting job (and would win IMO)

If Bradford stays healthy and plays well its a win for us.
If Bradford goes down again we have a QB waiting in the wings.

I hope this happens.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
So many different levels of hate, pitt, anger, just down care, forget him attitudes in this forum. lets lay it all out here and discuss why. But it better be intelligent and thought out cus either I or many others will give a counter argument.

Here we go
1) Bradford restructures his deal pay cut or not to keep himself a Ram contrary to his arsehole agent
2) Bradford walks away from the rest of the money hoping to pick up probably a 2nd string job somewhere
3)Bradford traded out right adding cap room right hopefully with some extra incentives for the Ramst.t

Agents are supposed to be assholes for their clients. It's why athletes hire them.
So why do you assume that Bradford and his agents aren't on the same page?

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
What two choices? You can't be serious? I think the only way the Rams should keep Bradford around is is he resigns for a seriously cheap incentive type deal. And pursue a younger healthier QB.

I think Sam has the makings of a star quarterback, but if he can't stay healthy it's time to move on. I like the kid but maybe he came to this team at the wrong time

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just to be clear, the Rams could trade him, but they wouldn't save any money. Presuming they trade him in the 2015 off-season, they already have like $3.5M in dead money from already paid bonuses. The only money left is unguaranteed salary. So, unless they've budgeted for him to be the starter in 2015, which I'm certain that as of right now they aren't, then that $13M isn't a factor.

Now, how they renegotiate and for what figure and all that, who knows? Condon is a really good agent and Fisher seems to really like Bradford and the Rams seem to really believe in him so who knows what the organization will do?

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Brett Hundley and Sam Bradford compete for the starting job next year. Bradford's money would have to go waaaay down though for me to consider keeping him.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
So many different levels of hate, pitt, anger, just down care, forget him attitudes in this forum.

Would you care to point out some examples of hate and anger, don't even know what "pitt" means. You are painting a whole group of ROD members with a broad brush. I read practically every post on here every day and have seen none of what you're saying.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The best scenario IMO would be:
1 - Bradford to restructure
2 - Draft one of the top QBs in the draft
3 - Bradford competes for the starting job (and would win IMO)

If Bradford stays healthy and plays well its a win for us.
If Bradford goes down again we have a QB waiting in the wings.

I hope this happens.

1. Won't happen. Need an extension first.

2. Maybe. But let the season play out, mmkay.

3. Again maybe. Let the season play out, mmkay?

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
1. Won't happen. Need an extension first.

2. Maybe. But let the season play out, mmkay.

3. Again maybe. Let the season play out, mmkay?

That's why I said the BEST scenario. Not that it was gonna happen. Mmkay?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
This is gonna sound a lil brash but first your 2 poll options don't make any sense in the English language.

And second and more importantly your following comment about all the hate and anger or I don't care attitudes comes off as a post trolling for attention.

And lastly your better be intelligent comment is just rude if you've been here for any amount of time you would realize most of the posters o n here debate with intelligence.

For these reason I mark this thread as inappropriate

209RamsFan

He's already proved he can't stay healthy.....2 ACLs and a shoulder injury in last what?4-5yrs? The guy is done....we will also be done if we don't move on...let's face the facts A) We haven't won squat with him and B) he's always hurt C) refer back to A and B.....yeah I know I know he's never had weapons, never had a Line, too many offensive coordinators blah blah.....because the coordinators are the ones throwing the ball right? Time to move on....it didn't workout, honeymoon is OVER

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
The Rams have never said this is/was a make or break year for Sam. Only fans have said that. All the FO has Done is support Bradford in word and action. If he comes back healthy next year nothing has been said or indicated that the Rams will ask him to cut his salary or take a make or break incentive contract.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I've been the biggest Bradford supporter there has been but it's time to move on with him being our primary option.

Yep that dot after my sentence up there is a period.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We need to keep in mind; the Rams have been planning to have Sam's salary in their cap-planning all along. He might stay on the team as-is.

We could very well have a Drew Brees / Phillip Rivers situation on our hands. Which, of course, would be a very happy ending to this story.

ViperLjs

Rookie
If it were me, I'd offer him a low base salary with several incentive clauses, then draft a QB in the first or second round. I've always been a big Bradford supporter, but we simply cannot afford to count on him being healthy going forward. Let him come in and compete for the starting job next year; if he's healthy and plays well, fantastic! If not, then we're prepared.

He'd have to agree to a pay cut or else I can't see him being on the roster, since his cap hit next year is $16,580,000. For the sake of argument, lets say we draft a QB next year with the 15th pick; the projected cap hit of the 15th pick is $2,324,727. Under this scenario, if we cut Bradford we'd save $14,255,273 under the cap next year. Needless to say, that is a HUGE amount of extra cap room....Enough to sign an All-Pro and more.

Philly5

Rookie
Too much uncertainty to even be worried about Bradford right now. See where he is after the season and go from there.