Bradford cap hit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRamsFan93

Bradford should hook on with a team like the Broncos. Groom him to eventually take Peyton's place while he gets healthier. Bradford was abused by the Rams organization for 4 years. Lousy OLs, non existent playmakers, and revolving door OCs. Glad he at least made a pile of money while having his talent wasted.
Personally I couldn't care less about the personal finances of Bradford or any other player. That's personal. I don't think Bradford was "abused" any more than any other player.

I think he was a bad draft pick. Wrong player for the wrong team at the wrong time.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't think he was completing anywhere near that high of a percentage of his passes he was 4 of 11 against the Browns he didn't look that good in preseason in my opinion

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That is true, but how many of those sacks are his own fault due to lack of pocket presence and below average mobility? Hard to say.....
Well just because a QB takes sacks doesn't make him a fragile football player. Bradford has been far more unlucky than fragile.

- a shoulder injury in college that hasn't been a problem since(despite 120 career NFL sacks).
- sacked 36 times in 10 games in 2011. Think about that for a minute. High ankle sprain. Played on it until finally shut down by the coaches. six games missed
-ACL in 2013. Freak play. Shit happens. nine games missed
-re injures ACL. Are you kidding me? Probably returned too soon but who knows? sixteen games missed

Has Sam missed too many games? At this point yeah. Thats an easy answer....but before this most recent ACL i say no, but others feel differently. Thats fine. Is it time to move on from Sam? Definitely.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You want to talk fragile? Saffold. How many different types of injuries and how many different incidents of injury has he had? A lot.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams can free up over $30 mil with the release of Bradford, Long, Langford and Wells.

lockdnram21

Legend
nope want no parts of Bradford. Never really was a fan Besides him being injury prone i dont think he has the it factor. i think were drafting a Qb in the first 2 rounds no matter how Davis plays(unless we go to super bowl)

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The Rams are better off not paying SB and adding a couple or three solid players with that money instead. Second stringers and third stringers have stepped up pretty darn close to his level every time he's gone down. In other words the talent seperation between SB and the guys backing him up isn't a 14 million dollar step up. That money would have a greater benefit for the team if it were spent elsewhere.