LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Foreign chicks are 1000x better than American chicks. Actually, add a few zeroes to that.

Oh and bump. And...

62b4fc8c3292481dc1a392b8fa00acfd383954243afcfdddf04e301aa3a8f30a.jpg
Maybe you're just meeting the wrong American chicks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Maybe you're just meeting the wrong American chicks.

Nah, my wife is American lol, from STL actually she's a country girl. Met the right one here in the US, but I suppose years of pulling into foreign shores colored my perception when it comes to girls in general from the party days.

bnw

Pro Bowler
I have two friends that gave up on US chicks and married asian women. Indonesian and Chinese.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have two friends that gave up on US chicks and married asian women. Indonesian and Chinese.

Tell my wife all the time if she ever wises up and leaves me I'll spin by asia and pick up a chick 2x hotter than her who will give me foot and back massages every night and come visit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tell my wife all the time if she ever wises up and leaves me I'll spin by asia and pick up a chick 2x hotter than her who will give me foot and back massages every night and come visit.

Well, we have different priorities on nocturnal habits LOL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tells me you lie back and enjoy the cowgirl while he has a workout doing everything else.;)

Footrub is possible during reverse cowgirl. Backrub possible during missionary. :p

bnw

Pro Bowler
Footrub is possible during reverse cowgirl. Backrub possible during missionary. :p

So multi-tasking? As in both you and your wife? I had not considered that. I was thinking you're plowing, pounding and grinding and she's helping you recuperate afterward. From what Les wrote I figured he was just being lazy.:rolllaugh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Tells me you lie back and enjoy the cowgirl while he has a workout doing everything else.;)
On its own, this post is a little disturbing. Not that it's a problem if you are into that sort of thing. :whistle:

bnw

Pro Bowler
On its own, this post is a little disturbing. Not that it's a problem if you are into that sort of thing. :whistle:

Whats disturbing to you? Heterosexuality? Woman in charge? Male laziness? The everything else that has sent your imagination running wild? :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Whats disturbing to you? Heterosexuality? Woman in charge? Male laziness? The everything else that has sent your imagination running wild? :D
Hetero? You may want to read it again. o_O

bnw

Pro Bowler
Hetero? You may want to read it again. o_O

Well I said Les enjoys the cowgirl. (Hetero and lazy.) And Merlin is doing everything else. I honestly never considered homosexuality as part of Merlin's everything else since he said it was with his wife. Granted I'm only 25 months old and don't live on the weird coast so I suppose I could be missing something besides my power nap.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We now return you to our previously scheduled program...

qKCuc9k.jpg

fUszM3s.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only is she gorgeous and fits in this thread well but she's very funny.