Bonsignore: Safe to preassume next Rams OC targets are currently with teams in the playoffs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So...besides Mike Munchak, who else is alive that could move? QB coach at Atl? QB coach at Pitt? I'm guessing it's somebody that has been identified that's ready to move up to OC.... I'm hoping we get a proven, YOUNG, offensive line coach.

jap

Legend
Munchak should be the target, if he would leave because I believe his contract is up. OC/OL Coach Munchak would be utterly fantastic.

Talk about an OL guru! If Munchak were to climb aboard the U.S.S. Horns, could he be good enough to inspire viable memories of Hudson Houck OL coaching prowess? Hudson Houck oversaw the incredible OL that paved the way for Eric Dickerson and even allowed lesser runners like Charles White and Greg Bell to top the 1000 yard ledger during his time as the Horns OL coach from 1983 to 1991.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Munchak and McVay have never crossed paths that I can see, so I wonder to what extent he knows Callahan. I gotta think Sean trusts BC and is using his input on filling that OL role, but then again maybe he will go after a coach like Munchak whose reputation and work precedes him.

Munchak would be brilliant man. Dude is legit, definitely a top OL coach in this league and would be a nice fit with McVay.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
GB QB coach- Alex Van Pelt?
upload_2017-1-21_12-19-22.png

ATL OL coach- Chris Morgan?
upload_2017-1-21_12-19-58.png