Bobby Trees Back To LA?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Has T. White been announced by The Rams yet z,
Like a press conference? I have not seen one, only know it's been reported by NFL Network and then other outlets picked it up.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like a press conference? I have not seen one, only know it's been reported by NFL Network and then other outlets picked it up.
Just curious of why it hasn’t been reported? Wondering if it’s because of waiting till a certain dead line ,or his health ? You’d think The Rams would have reported it 3 or 4 weeks after.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Would love to have Woods back. The thing with a player like him is he will FIND A WAY to be a threat, knows when to get down & is a YAC monster (as long as he isn't overlooked...). How much is Skow & Trammel really gonna contribute?? Hell, Trammel proved to be a gamer. Skow is gonna skow.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, I'd rather take two receivers later in the draft (maybe Day 2 if we get an extra second or third by trading down) than rely on an older Woods, Skowronek, Trammell, and Atwell. Tyler Johnson can stay, since we just signed him, and I'm fine with keeping Kupp (even though I worry a lot about a potential decline), Nacua, and D-Rob.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Would love to have Woods back. The thing with a player like him is he will FIND A WAY to be a threat, knows when to get down & is a YAC monster (as long as he isn't overlooked...). How much is Skow & Trammel really gonna contribute?? Hell, Trammel proved to be a gamer. Skow is gonna skow.

How much would Robert Woods contribute on special teams versus those guys and would he even be willing to do it at his age? That’s the difference compared to those guys

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I was, still am upset we couldn’t keep Bobby Trees. I am hoping he will decide to become a WR coach and assist Yarber.