Biggest Rival?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Who would you say bring out your most competitive spirit...who do you hate the thought of losing to more? Oregon, Washington, 9ers or Seahawks? Or is there another team that u have a personal rivalry with.

Name
Johnny
I would say my brothers bring out the most competitive side of me. When I was growing up, I was always the smallest and least able to hang with the big dogs. That mentality I had to fight in order to play with them made me the incredibly competitive creature I am today. In football I would say going up against another punter that I have respect for or that I believe to be better than I am motivates me quite a bit. I want to be the best. As far as losing goes I would have to say my least liked team in the NFL is the Seahwawks simply because of how hard all of my friends back home love them and rub it in my face when I am there. Getting to beat them is so sweet and I look forward to more wins in the future.