LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
From - Ogletree

@Username

How good would these fish tacos be if I had a lime and some avocado? You know?

From - The Genius of Brian Schottenheimer

@shaunpinney

also...

Sam gets his new socks from an alpaca farm run by an ex University of Phoenix graduate, that farm is based in Glendale, Arizona

it's written in the stars.....

**disclaimer: I may have made up the fact about Sam's socks. I am not a stalker. I have never been through his bins. Honest Judge....

@Dieter the Brock

Steve Austin was the First Bionic QB - GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!!

six-million-dollar-man-six-million-dollar-man-659488_400_633-jpg.2538

From - What's the deal with Barrett Jones?

@Mojo Ram

I keep telling you guys but you won't listen....Barrett Jones was drafted so he could do everybody's taxes, not actually play football.

:)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From - Goin' big this year.

@Username

Cinnamon challenge, upside down, while wearing a lime green 12th man shehags jersey, while lit on fire from the knees down (or up? since your upside down).

Then you have to share a room with Old Larry in a in a 5 star suite while recovering so he can tell you how bad Sam Bradfail is. Which of course you're footing the bill for. Then you have to watch the draft in SF with a Kyle Boller jersey on.

Perhaps facial reconstruction to give you Kaperdicks nose. Haven't decided if that's too far over the line or not yet.

From - Just Watched Every Rams Player Interview With Casey Phillips

@junkman

Casey Phillips could be interviewing supermarket vegetables and I'd watch every one. "Tell me Cauliflower, do you think this is year you break out from under Broccoli's shadow and take your rightful place in the stir fry?"

From - Bears TE Martellus Bennett suspended (video)

@Mojo Ram

I threw a punch on the line as a grill cook for a breakfast restaurant as a young 21 yr old strunt. Not a good idea to fight around giant 1,200 degree slabs of metal on slippery footing. Luckily no one was hurt except the pancakes. :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love this thread, PT. Good work!

It writes itself! :LOL:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I love this thread, PT. Good work!

It writes itself! :LOL:

Thanks but I wish the rest of the members would pitch in and post some gems they've unearthed. I'm pretty certain I've missed a few here and there. Get with it people! :bueller:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thanks but I wish the rest of the members would pitch in and post some gems they've unearthed. I'm pretty certain I've missed a few here and there. Get it with it people! :bueller:
I think you're doing great.
It's less watered down that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks but I wish the rest of the members would pitch in and post some gems they've unearthed. I'm pretty certain I've missed a few here and there. Get with it people! :bueller:

You're owning this and it's brilliant!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You're owning this and it's brilliant!

I'm just a copy/paste guy with a warped sense of humor. All the credit goes to the nutty members here who come up with this stuff. :bow:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm just a copy/paste guy with a warped sense of humor. All the credit goes to the nutty members here who come up with this stuff. :bow:

Yes! But you pick them out brilliantly! Love this thread.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No way. You're now officially the judge of what's funny around here.
This is your baby now.