LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
In response to the great tan line debate - @RamzFanz flew in under the radar with this one:

I became a man in Hawaii with a Japanese girl. Under those conditions as a newbie, drinking and in the dark, you need visual references. Fortunately, asians tan very very well and are white as can be in sun shaded spots.

French cut bikinis were in so it was like a glowing downward V.

"This is your captain speaking, please put your seats in an upright position and stow away your tray tables, we are approved for a safe landing"

If it's white, it's right. My life advice for inexperienced in the dark hunting of the promised land with sun tanned girls.

WARNING! Use that under these circumstances only. Repeat "If it's white, it's right" at a party and you will rightly get punched in the face.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/fisher-wth-dude.40659/

From - Fisher - wth dude?

@RamzFanz

I would sell off the entire 2016 draft to get a stout o-line if that's what it took. I would punch my grandma, me-maw, right in her face. Go get an o-line! Foles CAN NOT take this beating! :icare:
---------------------

@TheDYVKX

I would trade Cook right now for an average ham sandwich.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Discussing the advantage of a strong offense or strong defense.

@PARAM

"You can't win a 0-0 game and the defense can put points on the board. An offense can't take any off it."

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads...ason-for-pessimism-at-rams-bye-wagoner.40794/

From - Lack of complete offense reason for pessimism at Rams' Bye/Wagoner

@RamzFanz

As is often quoted: "you are who your record says you are."

It's a silly saying with no meaning. It's like saying you are who your wallet says you are.

@Zaphod

Nope, it's my fault.

i-have-a-penis-blame-me-for-everything.png