Best fast food restaurant...Chick-Fil-A?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I haven't eaten at a fast food place in over twenty years. They aren't really vegetarian friendly. However, my wife swears by Arby's. She doesn't eat it a lot, but I get that call every once and a while.
Sorry but I’m afraid vegetarians aren’t allowed on this thread.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I first ran across scrapple at a small chain restaurant that isn't around anymore called Dutch Pantry.

It's wasn't bad but I've never seen it since at any restaurant.

We had a Dutch Pantry just out of town. They were great for breakfast.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
LOL What a list. Never seen a White Castle and have lived in this state a very long time. And In'N'Out in Texas over their native burger chain?
I was born and raised here in Texas. HOWEVER, i think In n Out is WAYYYY better than Whataburger. Yeah, i just said it.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was born and raised here in Texas. HOWEVER, i think In n Out is WAYYYY better than Whataburger. Yeah, i just said it.
They really can't be compared... they are very different to me... but both are really good!

BTW, congrats on your Cowgirl Super Bowl victory... oh, wait. :LOL:

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't get people's fascination with Chik-fila. I mean, it's good but seems like every other fast food chicken sandwich place. But I also don't want to wait in line that is out of the parking lot and into the road to order during lunch... seriously, I don't know why people wait in line around the block for that damn place?

I also don't know what "Whataburger" and "in and out" is so can't speak for those. White Castle is indeed the most disgusting shit I've ever eaten.

So my vote goes for Culvers, I could eat one of their double bacon butterburgers every god damn day and be happy. And their fries and cheese curds are amazing.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get people's fascination with Chik-fila. I mean, it's good but seems like every other fast food chicken sandwich place. But I also don't want to wait in line that is out of the parking lot and into the road to order during lunch... seriously, I don't know why people wait in line around the block for that damn place?
I agree... and, one thing I've noticed is that it's wildly popular with women - and especially mommies.

Next time you see all the cars queued up, check out who's in them.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
In and out Burger is appropriately named as as soon as it goes in its ready to come out lol. Culvers is hands down the best

13476359851958638477thumbs-down-icon-red-hi-hi.png

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I know it’s not good for me, but here are my current faves:
  • Jersey Mikes sandwiches
  • Jack-in-the-Crack 3 egg rolls for 4 bucks
  • Del Taco crinkle fries

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I know it’s not good for me, but here are my current faves:
  • Jersey Mikes sandwiches
  • Jack-in-the-Crack 3 egg rolls for 4 bucks
  • Del Taco crinkle fries

Jack has egg rolls ?, ... i'll have to try them if you say they are good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I did say they were better when drunk...
:LOL:
I can only imagine then how shitty they are when you’re sober. I was pretty buzzed and they were the worst thing I’ve ever had in a fast food joint. There were five of us and we all threw them in the garbage.