Best Draft Publications?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Can anyone give me any suggestions on which Draft Publications are the best? I used to get Mel Kiper's every year but I guess he stopped publishing that a year or two ago.

Thanks!

radjohns

UDFA
I like Ourlads a lot. Dane Brugler's e-publication is supposed to be quite good. I've never read it though.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Ourlads a lot. Dane Brugler's e-publication is supposed to be quite good. I've never read it though.

Thanks for the Information! I will check them out! I am not a huge Mel Kiper fan BUT I did like his Draft Books (Tons of great information!)!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't speak to the quality, but Brugler's is on sale for $6.99

radjohns

UDFA
Thanks for the Information! I will check them out! I am not a huge Mel Kiper fan BUT I did like his Draft Books (Tons of great information!)!

I feel the same way about Kiper, but also bought his guides. I really liked the way he organized and presented his information about prospects. I don't need analysts to be correct all the time. I just like getting as much information as I can from different sources.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Such is the way of the world, I rarely read anything in print anymore as the info is typically outdated by the time it hits the stands.
I'd say this forum is better than anything you could buy

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I really enjoy Nolan Nawrocki's NFL Draft preview.

Go Rams........ ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Every since " Pro Football Weekly" went out of business I haven't been able to find one I Trust!!:(

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the suggestions! Great Information! I really do miss Mel Kiper's book!