Bernie's Daily Bits: No excuses for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Yeah, I've noticed that too Stranger. Who can we complain too? Cause I'm with you on this.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Put me in the crowd that respects Bernie.

I can't say I always agree with him. I'm not sure I like how some articles seem to have a motive. But; let's be real... It's free speech and he's got a job that pays him to do this.

Respect? You talk about respect...this is the guy that gets butthurt and resorts to petty insults when anyone tries to debate him or disagrees with him.

He has no set opinion. He flips and flops more than a suffocating beached whale. "Oh I like Sam Bradford" "I don't care for the guy."

"I am utterly baffled Snead's position Bradford is the Ram's locked in starter and BFF."

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_5dfe0c66-486a-58d9-89c2-e339db5183d5.html

"No, but the Rams need to publically come out and say they are committed to Sam Bradford."

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...tml_9f06d1a8-3be8-548a-b243-5b8a27adfc96.html

Seriously...

How about getting some goddamn consistency in his articles with no seemingly personal agenda? Is that so fuckin hard???

PhxRam

there is way too much dead space before the draft now, as evidenced by all the threads here that seem to be disintegrating before our eyes, with active mod & sysadmin participation.

Bernie talk is just about as played out as mock drafts. What more is there to be said about the guy? You want to keep talking about Bernie, be my guest. You are just compounding the problem by keeping his name prevalent.

Just another disparaging post about the Rams.. :sleep:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@-X-

Bernie The Hut

So fitting. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks for the laugh on that. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything at the time I read it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Bernie talk is just about as played out as mock drafts. What more is there to be said about the guy? You want to keep talking about Bernie, be my guest. You are just compounding the problem by keeping his name prevalent.

Just another disparaging post about the Rams.. :sleep:
Hey, I am thee guy who suggested we make ROD a Bernie free zone, but you are the one with the power to make that bliss reality.

PhxRam

Hey, I am thee guy who suggested we make ROD a Bernie free zone, but you are the one with the power to make that bliss reality.

Just because I don't like the Bernie talk doesn't mean I am going to disallow others from talking about him. I am here to help monitor board harmony, not stifle conversations.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
The silver lining for me is WHEN the Rams are dominating opponents Bernie will have as much access to the Rams insiders as me. He will then cheerlead from afar and write things like "see I told you they finally listened to me" then bash them for not winning by enough and then write things like "they don't like me, and that's ok but I am a big boy I can handle it but they would have won by more if they listened to me". Does Bernie wear "clown shoes" or "flip flops" or maybe "clown shoe flip flops"?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I understand the whole shock jock routine but it doesnt have long term sustainability. Sure he will have his core of devoted readers but after awhile the routine gets old.

I sometimes wonder if he actually IS a Rams fan.
He's a frontrunner ,guess he like it from the rear

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Just because I don't like the Bernie talk doesn't mean I am going to disallow others from talking about him. I am here to help monitor board harmony, not stifle conversations.
I still think having a Bernie free zone is a brilliant idea. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I still think having a Bernie free zone is a brilliant idea. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.
While I share your sentiment Stran-j ,I would HATE to do anything that inhibited the free flow of ideas or made this place about undue censorship. I also wouldn't want to empower Pat by our move to ban him,clueless as he is and WHOEVER employs him MUST BE they might see it as his "hard hitting journalism ":ROFLMAO: having touched a nerve with us.
I wrote about the specter of the Rams becoming at odds with the St.Louis press being a bad thing for civic sentiment in whatever help they need to get stadium issues settled . I watched Barnidge and Koster help run the Cardinals out of the city, maybe Bernie is wanting to do his part to get the Rams scalp on his lodge pole like Barnidge and Koster did. Dunno, other than that he's an inconsequential pissant IMO and I can pay him zero mind if I so choose so could we all by just not posting after his articles .
I'd also like to say to whoever posted it ( I have not checked) I mean no offense and see your effort as trying to bring all things Ram info to our community, thanks and good night.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Okay, how about this....?

Some time ago I suggested sending BAD posters to their own sub-forum, what I might call ROD Purgatory. We can do this instead of banning them, perhaps as part of a warning system.

Well, how about we don't censor Bernie at all. How about we just make it so that ROD Purgatory becomes a place for Bernie exclusivity. So, rather than censoring Bernie, we'll give him a featured position here at ROD.

How does that sound?

jap

Legend
No excuses for the Rams? What excuse does Bernie have for impersonating a serious reporter?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Okay, how about this....?

Some time ago I suggested sending BAD posters to their own sub-forum, what I might call ROD Purgatory. We can do this instead of banning them, perhaps as part of a warning system.

Well, how about we don't censor Bernie at all. How about we just make it so that ROD Purgatory becomes a place for Bernie exclusivity. So, rather than censoring Bernie, we'll give him a featured position here at ROD.

How does that sound?
I think we should kidnap him and lock him in a room with ZN for a week and make him promise to become a real estate novelist to get out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That would only fuel his fire. In a perfect world he'd be more like Mary Kay Cabot (who covers the Browns) and stay the consummate professional, but unfortunately his *style* of reporting is way more op-ed than anything else and its that whole "Howard Stern" persona of his that the trollbots on the PD buy into. It's fun to hate him, and it's fun to side with him so that his haters get more furious. He brings very little value otherwise.

She is excellent. So is another CLE guy Tony Grossi. Reading those two then reading the guys in STL will give people perspective on just how bad Bernie really is. The Browns have had woerse FO issues, worse ownership issues and really bad play on the field. But they haven't reduced themselves to Bernie, or stooped to his level.

It's funny you say Howard Stern because I just called him a shock jock type reporter. He really has gone over the top.