Be Weary Of Blitzing Against Philly

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRamsFan93

Good stuff, man, that is impressive. Yes, the fast pace will wear our defenses IF the opposing offense cannot sustain a drive that allows the defense to rest. We've seen first hand how fast a game can get out of hand when the fast pace results in nearly a turnover with so little clock used.

Old School Vs New School is the Rams and Eagles.
I hope it is an entertaining game where old school teaches new school a hard lesson.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That's an intriguing idea. I had not even considered the beefed up o-line backups in a jumbo package. Hopefully we'll see it, in the red zone, with Stacy or Benny bowling in for some extra TD's this year!

Wait... screw your post... you can do GIFs in your avatar?!? What is the limit?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm in California, so I can't answer this question, as far as Philly is concerned, they haven't played the Rams yet, so why aren't you screaming "I'm from Missouri SHOW ME!"! ? Chip and his team have only Won the NFC Least so far!! That doesn't show me shit!! And Big stats against the likes of the giants, Redskins, and Dallas last year doesn't 'show me' anything! come week 5 this year the Rams will get a Road Win! And yes we'll do it the "Old Fashioned way!"

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm in California, so I can't answer this question, as far as Philly is concerned, they haven't played the Rams yet, so why aren't you screaming "I'm from Missouri SHOW ME!"! ? Chip and his team have only Won the NFC Least so far!! That doesn't show me crap!! And Big stats against the likes of the giants, Redskins, and Dallas last year doesn't 'show me' anything! come week 5 this year the Rams will get a Road Win! And yes we'll do it the "Old Fashioned way!"

I only wish Bailey would be back by then.

RamWoodie

Legend
It's a new season...but it's obvious that Philly comes out of the gate stretching the opposing defense by spreading them out. Tackling is THE FIRST ORDER OF THE DAY!

After that comes ball control offense that keeps their defense of the field. You do that by keeping them off balance and NOT being predictable offensively.

Put it down...the Rams secondary will be tested...they MUST ANSWER the challenge!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of tape on Philly after a full season.

It's a new season. Do we really know who is going to be good?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lots of tape on Philly after a full season.

It's a new season. Do we really know who is going to be good?
Not the East cus they gotta play the West :snicker:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That team still has Maclin, Riley Cooper, Brent Celek, Zach Ertz, and Jordan Matthews (who looks like a steal in the 2nd round), plus McCoy and Sproles. Foles is also really good - I don't know where you get the "more likely to the other team" from - didn't he have 27 TDs and only 2 INTs last year? (QB rating of 119 - ridiculous).

If we beat that team on the road it will be a major win for us.
Maclin, Cooper, Celek, & Matthews...? who are they? And what have the done without a deep threat stretching the field..You might wonder why I left out Ertz, well It's because he can play a lil bit. Foles will show you who he really is....in less than 10 days....

AZRamsFan93

Maclin, Cooper, Celek, & Matthews...? who are they? And what have the done without a deep threat stretching the field..You might wonder why I left out Ertz, well It's because he can play a lil bit. Foles will show you who he really is....in less than 10 days....
I refuse to underestimate our opponents. If they are that bad and we lose to them, what does that make us?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I refuse to underestimate our opponents. If they are that bad and we lose to them, what does that make us?
any given Sunday, upsets happen....Even the Browns win some games, even the Falcons can win...we plow this team on the road this year.