Baseball 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fun schedule coming up for dem Bums. 10 game home stand with 4 vs the Marlins, 3 vs the Cardinals and 3 vs the Cubs. Then 4 @ Cardinals and 3@ Brewers. Cards should get Kershaw the 1st game of each series. Followed by Anderson and Urias barring injuries.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go Blue!!! That's 26 straight shut out innings (I know I just jinxed it for tomorrow) with 18 in a row after blanking the Cubs twice and 8 straight shutout vs the Cardinals in game 3 vs them. And that Kershaw guy wasn't involved he takes his 2.01 ERA to the mound in the finale tomorrow.

GO BLUE!!

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
Go Blue!!! That's 26 straight shut out innings (I know I just jinxed it for tomorrow) with 18 in a row after blanking the Cubs twice and 8 straight shutout vs the Cardinals in game 3 vs them. And that Kershaw guy wasn't involved he takes his 2.01 ERA to the mound in the finale tomorrow.

GO BLUE!!

Yeah I've been so surprised at the pitching from Wood and McCarthy and the fact we've shut out the Cubs so far this series, I hope Clayton continues and we get another 4-0 outing today.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Shutting out the Cubs is cathartic. Puts a spring in your step.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn those boys in Blue is smokin hot!

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I see, Puig raised his average from .220 to .234 today. I hope he can raise to about .280 with power. That would really make the Dodgers a powerhouse, all other players going as they are.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy in SF! hahaha Bryce Harper can hit a bomb but can't throw a helmet. Buster Posey must not like Strickland same with Bumgarner. And that will cost both of them several games suspension with Harper being twice as long.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Yankees in first place! Who would have thought?!.

They are getting good pitching, and have a line up that can score from 1-9. I am loving seeing the rookies. I grew tired of the team and the high figure free agents. I loved the core though. Jeter, Posada, Williams and Pettite. I couldn't get behind A-Rod, and Clemens after hating them for so long. The A-Rod controversy near the end was a real drag. This is the most excited I have been since 96'.

The team is mostly youngsters from the farm and players from trades. I hated the Ellsbury signing a few years ago. It was stupid from the instant it was made. But Gardner, Sanchez, Judge, Bird, Severino, Montgomery and Warren were all minor league guys I followed through the minors andwatched in triple AAA. They made some great trades and the farm is loaded so more homegrown talent is on the way. Plus they have enough prospects to land some pitching in the future....I hope.

The Yankees don't have an ace like Kershaw or Baumgartner. Tanaka is having a down year, CC is adapting to age with soft stuff, Pineda has looked good but he is inconsistent, Severino has been great and Montgomery looks like a solid back end starter. They will need 2-3 starters for next year. CC and Pinexa are free agents and Tanaka has an opt out.

The best part of course is watching Judge hit. He is so strong that he flips his wrist and it is a hard line drive to the wall. He makes it fun to watch every night. He is my son's new favorite. I can't wait for Gary Sanchez to get rolling too. He was on the dl for a month to start the season.

Another year and Torres will replace Bradley. Chase has been awful. A-Rod will be off the books. C.C.'s contract will be gone. Panama may or may not opt out. All and all baseball is looking up for Yankee fans. Baseball doesn't feel right when they aren't competitive.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Now if you want to talk about a team on fire, Houston is insanely good. They are first in the league and it isn't close.

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
Really enjoying this current run the Dodgers are having. Took care of the Cardinals, then the Cubs, then the Cardinals again. Hope we can keep this streak up.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From June 19th to July 9th (All Star break) the Dodgers don't leave SoCal. 15 home games, 2 in Anaheim plus 3 in San Diego. Then go to Miami to start a road trip.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The NL West is just silly right now. The three best records in the NL and only 1 team in the AL with a better record. GG Sneks and Rooks it's going to be a fun summer.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All about my Cleveland Indians.

Starting to heat up and the starting rotation still hasn't played as well as they're capable of. Encarnacion is starting to heat up..

More struggles than I've thought to start the season, but IMO we're the best team in the AL

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dodgers are absolutely flying, and my cricket team Essex are top of the County Championship Div 1 as well. I'm loving it, all a bit alien that teams I support are winning!

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Franklin Gutierrez poor play in left field can't be helping his chances of staying with the Dodgers, he's not hitting enough to justify it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those boys in LA are pretty good at the game of baseball.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
The Yankees really need to not get off to that hot of a start only to lose 11 out of their last 13 ever again. This is brutal.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
The Yankees really need to not get off to that hot of a start only to lose 11 out of their last 13 ever again. This is brutal.

It was a matter of time before that rotation started to catch up to them a little. CC has been getting by with smoke and mirrors, Montgomery has pitched well but bound to hit some bumps. I like Severino and they will need to get something out of Cessa too. And of course there is always Pineda, he has some of the best stuff in the league but never seems to put it all together. Kind of reminds me of Buchholz.

That being said, the bats will keep the Yankees in the race all year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a matter of time before that rotation started to catch up to them a little. CC has been getting by with smoke and mirrors, Montgomery has pitched well but bound to hit some bumps. I like Severino and they will need to get something out of Cessa too. And of course there is always Pineda, he has some of the best stuff in the league but never seems to put it all together. Kind of reminds me of Buchholz.

That being said, the bats will keep the Yankees in the race all year.
Funny thing is that the bullpen imploding is more of the reason why they hit the skids.