Bahamas Fishing Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
%*&#! I knew that one wouldn't last.

Seriously though, so cool to see you having such great family times. Those kinds of memories are priceless.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm laughing at the pic with me in it. The wife and her friend were grabbing each other's titties for a little added action ... but I see it really didn't turn out as expected. LOL

@RhodyRams
I'm going to load up on some conch today. It is fantastic when prepared ceviche style and served ice cold. Especially if it's hot AF at the tailgate.

I'll see if T will post some pics of the GIANT stone crab claws we got. Holy crap Batman.

Im going to copy that pic onto my phone and use it as your contact icon.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm laughing at the pic with me in it. The wife and her friend were grabbing each other's titties for a little added action ... but I see it really didn't turn out as expected. LOL

@RhodyRams
I'm going to load up on some conch today. It is fantastic when prepared ceviche style and served ice cold. Especially if it's hot AF at the tailgate.

I'll see if T will post some pics of the GIANT stone crab claws we got. Holy crap Batman.

LOL, I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. Tell your wife that we said she has a nice rack! (y)
Man I need to get down there and harvest some of those bugs with you guys!
Meanwhile, my wife has me going to Aruba, Curaçao, and Grand Turk this week so I can't complain.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well guys, we have one heck of a story for a later date.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
You guys rock, just saying.. Damn.. Hope all those fish are good eats now.. Makes my hybrid bluegill look small now. Glad you all had fun. That's what you work for.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Man I'm soooo jealous! You guys look like you'd be fun to catch that Tampa game with.. If it was more towards the end of the year I'd highly consider going since I've never been to South Florida before

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I will let @Selassie I do the honor of telling the story but it was quite a grand finale.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's 6:45 am and I'm getting ready to drive down to South Florida. I had to charter a small plane so I can fly back and get my boat. Let's just say that I wasn't allowed to take it with us when we left on Tuesday evening.

It's going to take a while for me to tell this one properly. HOPEFULLY I'll be back home on Sunday in my boat. I'll tell the story upon my safe return.

Hey @Ramrasta .... why don't you post that pic of you and I with all the tails on the cooler.

Aloha

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Thanks Rich.

I've got a friend going with me,,, to help ensure my proper behavior. We'll be fine.
:ROFLMAO: I think I'm already getting the direction the "story" is gonna take.

The good ones are hard to tame(y)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
:ROFLMAO: I think I'm already getting the direction the "story" is gonna take.

The good ones are hard to tame(y)

Well, there is a skinny ass Bahamian named Jason that I'd like to beat into a pulp. My friend is coming more for his protection than mine. The little fucker set me up with some major fishing violation fines. He was my fishing guide btw.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well, there is a skinny ass Bahamian named Jason that I'd like to beat into a pulp. My friend is coming more for his protection than mine. The little freaker set me up with some major fishing violation fines. He was my fishing guide btw.

SHIT! where's Joe Pesci when ya need him?

Fucking entrapment has become rampant ,but paying to BE, that MUTHERFUCKER

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie despite the temptation I won't swap out the boob grabbing pic for your mugshot as my contact icon. I promise.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie despite the temptation I won't swap out the boob grabbing pic for your mugshot as my contact icon. I promise.
"Contact Icon" Yeah right. Is that what you're calling it these days?

@Selassie I - Probably a good idea taking someone along to keep your jets cooled with what you have told me about it. The punk is lucky to be alive. Hopefully for his sake he can do a good job of hiding. What a dick. Anyway, get back and get ready for the 14th. Yer gonna need your strength. :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm back home. The crossing was extra smooth and no thunder boomers to have to navigate around.

Story will come later.