Az at Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Is on SNF now.

Palmer throws possible int on first possession. Play under review.

CodeMonkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ruling is an int. On the first set of downs... Palmer under pressure.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
AZ not lookin to great atm. Still early though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Question, is this Mack dude all that? I think I'd move his ass to MLB

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mack is a stud. Was #1 LB in run defense last year. He gained twenty lbs and is now around 270 lbs and was moved to DE. He would of been a stud MLB, but they want him to destroy the QB.

FRO

Legend
Our division hasn't looked all that great in preseason. I think you are starting to see cracks in the toughest division in football. The 49ers are toast. The Cardinals have some key players that are pretty old. The Seahawks are losing guys and probably won't be as good. Then you have the young Rams. Our window is definitely opening. We really need to be in playoff contention this year.

CodeMonkey

This Raider team is starting to put it together. Carr and Mack are good pieces to build around.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
John Brown is a great #3. When Fitz retires it will be Floyd and Brown at 1 and 2.

CodeMonkey

That was a great catch by John Brown. The DB had practically a foot on him. He timed the leap jest right and snatched the ball up high.

They've got good wideouts...when Fitz is option three you are deep.

CodeMonkey

John Brown is a great #3. When Fitz retires it will be Floyd and Brown at 1 and 2.
Isnt he pretty much already? Our AZ members will straighten us up shortly I'm sure...

CodeMonkey

Al Michaels said that Larry Fitzgerald should be in Canton. Agree?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Our division hasn't looked all that great in preseason. I think you are starting to see cracks in the toughest division in football. The 49ers are toast. The Cardinals have some key players that are pretty old. The Seahawks are losing guys and probably won't be as good. Then you have the young Rams. Our window is definitely opening. We really need to be in playoff contention this year.

I think the timing could be good for the Rams. They are on the rise while the other teams are potentially declining.

AZ without Palmer is meh and SEA has had enough success so law of averages says they will fall back a bit.

And the 49ers make me LOL these days.

The next few years are looking good for our guys, provided Foles works out of course.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

He's a stud. Was a beast last year. Don't know why they moved him to DE. Seemed like a dumb move to me. When you have a guy doing so well at one position why move him? Just draft a real DE instead.