attention Ram vs Charger attendees

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sat I will be in San Diego at
Bully's east for dinner to watch the USC vs UCLA showdown for LA supremacy. Let me know if you want to meet. I will be in a party of 5 with my 11 year old son I will wear Ram garb to be easy to spot. Not sure if I will make the very beginning but should be there.
Sunday we still need a place to meet even if briefly for a pregame photo and meet and greet. If anyone has any suggestions on where to do this.
POST BELOW
A parking spot tailgater might be best bet.
Link to BULLY's East below
http://bullyseastsd.com/#

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
H
[Qfun man!OTE="rdlkgliders, post: 451854, member: 792"]Sat I will be in San Diego at
Bully's east for dinner to watch the USC vs UCLA showdown for LA supremacy. Let me know if you want to meet. I will be in a party of 5 with my 11 year old son I will wear Ram garb to be easy to spot. Not sure if I will make the very beginning but should be there.
Sunday we still need a place to meet even if briefly for a pregame photo and meet and greet. If anyone has any suggestions on where to do this.
POST BELOW
http://bullyseastsd.com/#[/QUOTE]
Have f
POST BELOW

I love Bullys!! Prime rib! Yesterday on our way down from san jose, I mentioned to my wife that we should hit up that place up for dinner this weekend.

There are four of us trying to score some tix for Sunday's game, but if not we are just going to spewing our trash talk to all these lovely san diegans at someone's house.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Our group of 6 are taking a bus that goes directly to Qualcom for the game, i dont know if we have time between before it leaves but I'd be down if we do. I'll hit up Uber if we do.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
POST BELOW

I'll be there. Direct message me your contact info and hopefully we can meet up before the game!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sent out my cell Number to a couple here who asked for it. let me know if you want it and I will PM you.
Hope to see a couple of you there

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is cool.

Cheers Rams brothers!

Let's get the win on Sunday to top off what sounds like a great weekend there!

SierraRam

Recreational User
Let's get the win on Sunday to top off what sounds like a great weekend there!

Yeah - San Diego in late November. dress appropriate - it might dip into the low 70's ;)

Sounds like a great time. Bring us a victory brothers! I'm so jealous...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Ram Fans Are everywhere here in SD. Rams Jerseys are all over my Hotel San Diego Marriott.
Very Cool I will Post Pics later

Rampage99

UDFA
Name
Mike
My son and I will be heading down to San Diego in the morning, its only about a 2 and a half hours. We will be in section LF7. My son and I will be in identical Bradford jerseys (Bday presents from my wife, I wish she would have asked first). If you see us say hello, we will be hanging out prior to the game. I look forward to seeing the Rams win big.....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You guys have a great time. Sure would be great to join you but my son and I will just have to watch on the tube.

Pictures pictures pictures!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Me and my 11 year old son Stephen at the Hotel 1.7 from stadium.
IMG_20141122_180134.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
not to be a pest but if you want to say hi
I will be in Field section 5 row 33 seats 9-13

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Post some pics if you can, fellas. We're jealous and want to be more jealous.