Attention Dubstep Lovers: I made dubstep. Check it out!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Listened to all 4. Thanks for sharing, Jake. It's not my genre so I don't have any way to comment on it other than it takes creativity to do that and guts to share it. I use FL Studio and sometimes Reaper as my DAW's. What are you using?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Are you snorting Liquid Drano, Jake?
I've done every narcotic known to man and don't see how this fits in with any of them :LOL:

I like the "Diet Water"

Edit: just read the title "attention dub step" - i got confused, when someone says "dub" i think of Mikey Dread

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Listened to all 4. Thanks for sharing, Jake. It's not my genre so I don't have any way to comment on it other than it takes creativity to do that and guts to share it. I use FL Studio and sometimes Reaper as my DAW's. What are you using?
Thanks man! I use Logic Pro X and I use synthesizer Massive. Really appreciate that you listened to all 4. Means alot.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Are you snorting Liquid Drano, Jake?
I've done every narcotic known to man and don't see how this fits in with any of them :LOL:

I like the "Diet Water"

Edit: just read the title "attention dub step" - i got confused, when someone says "dub" i think of Mikey Dread
LMFAO! I am a very strange individual naturally. Been drug free my whole life haha.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't call myself a "dubstep lover" but I have enjoyed Skrillex and a couple others every now and again.

I only listened to a couple of yours (my wife doesn't like dubstep and was giving me the evil eye). They were good but felt a little disjointed to me (again, not a lot of dubstep so I'm not an expert). Keep making them.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I wouldn't call myself a "dubstep lover" but I have enjoyed Skrillex and a couple others every now and again.

I only listened to a couple of yours (my wife doesn't like dubstep and was giving me the evil eye). They were good but felt a little disjointed to me (again, not a lot of dubstep so I'm not an expert). Keep making them.
Thank you for listening haha the evil eye that's great.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I use Logic Pro X and I use synthesizer Massive

I'm an old guy so I tend to write and record songs that are 60's to 80's style. Recently bought a KorgM1 plugin that emulates those great 80's synth sounds. Keep playing and posting. (y)

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I'm an old guy so I tend to write and record songs that are 60's to 80's style. Recently bought a KorgM1 plugin that emulates those great 80's synth sounds. Keep playing and posting. (y)
Thank you! My dad is a rock drummer and guitarist, my sister and brother play the guitar. My gift was with sports but I like music and I guess I found something I can do. I used to play the bass but I just couldn't keep up with it haha

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I spin Drum n Bass and Jungle. Dubstep used to be cool when it first evolved from UK Garage. I don't like how skream/benga/skrillex made it evolve into the current sound now. Good job, though. What did you use? Do you ever dabble in DNB?

*sorry, not trying to be negative. Im very passionate about my dance music. Lol

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I spin Drum n Bass and Jungle. Dubstep used to be cool when it first evolved from UK Garage. I don't like how skream/benga/skrillex made it evolve into the current sound now. Good job, though. What did you use? Do you ever dabble in DNB?

*sorry, not trying to be negative. Im very passionate about my dance music. Lol
Haha this thread is making a comeback I see...Well, I used Logic Pro X. The same thing I use to record podcasts. Funny story I started making a song one night after my computer went nuts and copied and pasted my transition sound in my podcast all over. That's what got me into it haha