Are Rams Fans Set Up for Disappointment After Broncos Win? --Lillibridge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Marc Lillibridge joined Kevin Wheeler to discuss the Rams vs. Broncos win, what that does for the team, the Rams in this stretch of 8 games, the defense finding their way, and what the offense did last week and can it continue.

Listen to Lillibridge Talk Rams

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
It is certainly possible. Case in point the Chiefs losing yesterday after beating the Seahawks.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Its always possible but I think this team did alot of growing up during this 8 game stretch.IMHO this stretch toughened them up and i don't see them losing focus or having a letdown.

At some point Fisher has got to get us to the point where we can win these games, this game should tell us a lot about Fisher reign moving forwards.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At some point Fisher has got to get us to the point where we can win these games, this game should tell us a lot about Fisher reign moving forwards.
I wish I could say, with-out-a-doubt, Fisher won't let this team have a 'Let-Down' But IDK! Therefore I have to agree with your assessment of Fisher!!

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm more worried about a letdown vs. the Raiders, Giants, or Redskins. The Rams will usually play tough against the better teams.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm more worried about a letdown vs. the Raiders, Giants, or Redskins. The Rams will usually play tough against the better teams.

This is why, IMO, if we get to the playoffs there won't be any teams that could stop us. I think we would breeze through the "toughest teams". Bunch of bitches is more like it. This is a very scary team.

A55VA6

Legend
I think all Rams fans are riding the high from the Broncos game. I think the Rams are catching the Chargers at a good time and I believe the Rams will win this game, but I won't be shocked if we lose. This team has proven to be inconsistent.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Reasons I worry:

Matthews is back so the numbers for the Chargers are a lie. Rams HAVE to stay on top of the run just like they have. They can't let the run open up the Chargers receivers.

Reasons I don't worry:

Everything else.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Reasons I worry:

Matthews is back so the numbers for the Chargers are a lie. Rams HAVE to stay on top of the run just like they have. They can't let the run open up the Chargers receivers.

Reasons I don't worry:

Everything else.
Reasons I worry: We're the Rams
Reasons I don't worry: We're the Rams

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
What's there to worry about? As long as we do like we did last week then we'll be fine. The Chargers have nothing on the Brocos.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I think that the next three games will actually tell us if we turned the corner......if our defense continues to dominate and our offense actually improves...watch out!!!!! But we are a really young team so it's very important that fisher and the veteran coaching staff keeps them focused and prepared for the Chargers...Raiders....and Redskins. ...We have the talent to absolutely drub and of the best teams......but do we have the consistency? Time will tell......but I'm betting we do...... ;)

Go Rams.............;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I am worried about every game from here on out. Never know what team will show up week to week. Hopefully, Hill will instill some consistency.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I wish I could say, with-out-a-doubt, Fisher won't let this team have a 'Let-Down' But IDK! Therefore I have to agree with your assessment of Fisher!!

Something that seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle is that it doesn't have to take a Ram letdown for them to get beat...The Bolts are a good football team that hasn't played very well recently...Bring the D and get enough out of the offense...That's the ticket...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Something that seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle is that it doesn't have to take a Ram letdown for them to get beat...The Bolts are a good football team that hasn't played very well recently...Bring the D and get enough out of the offense...That's the ticket...
Your right, it doesn't have to take a let down for the Rams to lose, But, IF they 'Let down' they surely well!! So they won't! :D

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That HAS to be a rhetorical question. Considering it's directed at Rams fans.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Before the victory of Denver I thought this was winnable because I've never been a fan of the Chargers. The Rams need to continue to be physical and not turn the ball over and they can win this game. IMO the Raider defense is better than the Charger defense so the offense should have their opportunities.

The only issue as always is injuries hopefully the offensive line stay intact like against the Broncos keep Hill clean and run the football. Right now the depth at WR is starting to concern me because if Britt comes up lame they don't have much of anything else. Very disappointed in Damian Williams. Rams sign him and the guy can't get on the field. Good Grief can't stand that!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We ARE going to beat the Chargers.

So it shall be written. So it shall be done.

Chargers are a combined 1-5 against teams with winning records, if that's where we want to be then we should win this.