Anyone Starting Goff in FF This Week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

screw it, i'm gonna start him. i will live and die with goff and mcvay. i trust mcvay to work out a way to move the ball against the vikes and get some tds.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm starting Gurley, woods, Watkins, and GZ. I could, but won't pick up the Rams defense, and could but won't pick up Goff. At least not for this game.

Against the Cardinals... I'll pick up and start them all. Kupp too. All Rams team, it'll be great.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How in the world was GZ available? He's been the top scoring fantasy kicker since week 3 or 4 this year..
I had Tucker from Baltimore, who I benched.
Between Rams D and my move to Z I got 1 point.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
With Woods, Watkins, Gurley, and GZ on my team, I got beat by a person with two people on bye week and one person inactive for their game.

My wife is in the league... She started Theilen. I told her she's the reason we lost.

nighttrain

Legend
With Woods, Watkins, Gurley, and GZ on my team, I got beat by a person with two people on bye week and one person inactive for their game.

My wife is in the league... She started Theilen. I told her she's the reason we lost.
tell us how this worked out
train

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
tell us how this worked out
train
She laughed. She's (sadly) a niner fan, so she doesn't mind being responsible for Rams losses. This year I do have her wearing Rams gear and cheering for them though. She's found out much better for our relationship that way.