ANYONE GOING?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I will be at the practices on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with my sister and nephew. Its going to be a bit empty without my dad there this year. He passed away in January and he used to go with us.
Man that's rough. Sorry to hear that. My dad is a huge fan too and we have lots of Rams memories over the years. As RamzFanz said though, it's good to have those memories. I know the Rams mean more to me than just a football team largely due to those memories.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
gallery_1_3_51452.jpg

I will keep an eye out for you & your female package or 2

I'll be there this Friday (7/25)! Rams park is only about 5 minutes from where I work and I get off work at 3:00pm, more than enough time to get there at find a spot to sit on the hill. Rumor has it they are serving beer at the practices this year... Can't wait to have a cold one, take some pics and cheer our Rams on!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im definitely going to the scrimmage at the dome but ill try to make to some if the other practices as well. I usually go with my brother, dad, and father-in-law. In the next couple of years I look forward to taking my son.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'll go for at least 2 of them. I posted the open practice schedule along with what position players are signing that day sometime last week... I always take my little boy to one and then I'll go to one myself because when I take my little boy, I get to watch very little of the actual practice!