ANYONE GOING?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramaslama

Is there anyone going to the rams summer practices ? Ill be up there for the first three bringing the kidos to get some stuff signed. wish me luck

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sounds like a great time.
There will be some posters that go. Coach O goes quite a bit.
If you go, it's mandatory you give a camp report.

We'll all be expecting to here about it.;)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I won't be at camp. I will be at the Vikings, Cowboys, and Chiefs games, though. Hope to run into some of you guys on game day.

ramaslama

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like a great time.
There will be some posters that go. Coach O goes quite a bit.
If you go, it's mandatory you give a camp report.

We'll all be expecting to here about it.;)
will do

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If nothing untold happens I will be at almost all the open practices. Tho I prefer the ones with pads and full contact since the're the only one that really count.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
If nothing untold happens I will be at almost all the open practices. Tho I prefer the ones with pads and full contact since the're the only one that really count.

Good luck with that,,, of the 15 practices last year, i believe they were in FULL pads maybe 5 times. and there is no such thing as FULL contact anymore... they just dont take guys to the ground. the most contact you are gonna see is in the positional drills, where the o-line/dline will go one on one,,,, and there will be some stuff with the RBs and LBs, working on blitz pickup stuff.

With the new CBA, they just don't hit much anymore, and with the limited amount of practices, they spend much more time on timing and execution.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I've missed like 12 practices in 5 years, it's 5 miles from where I work.I kinda know what's going to happen. But still a rush.

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'll be there with VIP passes and getting a signed jersey,cuz I have this big "package"

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'll be there with VIP passes and getting a signed jersey,cuz I have this big "package"
gallery_1_3_51452.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I am just ready for finally getting some NEW news. All the rehashed stories and arguments have bored me to death. I am so ready for camp to start so that the questions will be answered and new topics spring more hope and enthusiasm. Ready to see how this roster plays out. Ready to see what GW will bring us. Ready to see the guys who need to step up do it.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I will be at the practices on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with my sister and nephew. Its going to be a bit empty without my dad there this year. He passed away in January and he used to go with us.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I will be at the practices on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with my sister and nephew. Its going to be a bit empty without my dad there this year. He passed away in January and he used to go with us.

Sorry to hear dude. Good to have those memories.

fearsomefour

Legend
Good luck with that,,, of the 15 practices last year, i believe they were in FULL pads maybe 5 times. and there is no such thing as FULL contact anymore... they just dont take guys to the ground. the most contact you are gonna see is in the positional drills, where the o-line/dline will go one on one,,,, and there will be some stuff with the RBs and LBs, working on blitz pickup stuff.

With the new CBA, they just don't hit much anymore, and with the limited amount of practices, they spend much more time on timing and execution.
It is amazing there is any tackling in games at all anymore....I mean guys that can execute a tackle.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I'm hoping to go for the first time this year. How do we identify ourselves to other posters? How can I find... Coach O for example? (whose posts I love and live for when I don't get to go)

~~~

Here's the complete schedule of open practices for training camp. All practices are at Rams Park with the exception of the dome scrimmage:

Fri. July 25, 3:30 p.m.

Sat. July 26, 3:30 p.m.

Sun. July 27, 5:30 p.m.

Tues. July 29, 3:30 p.m.

Fri. August 1, 3:30 p.m.

Sat. August 2, 12:30 p.m. (dome scrimmage)

Mon. August 4, 3:30 p.m.

Tues. August 5, 5:30 p.m.

Thurs. August 7, 3:30 p.m.

Mon. August 11, 3:30 p.m.

Tues. August 12, 5:30 p.m.

Thurs. August 14, 3:30 p.m.

Tues. August 19, 3:30 p.m.

Weds. August 20, 3:30 p.m.

All dates and times are subject to change. Video cameras and alcohol are prohibited at camp. For more information, visit the Rams' website at www.stlouisrams.com, or call the training camp hotline at (314) 982-7267.