Anyone else watch Black Sails?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I absolutely love this show! BTW Just saw an ad it's coming back on January 29th.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I absolutely love this show! BTW Just saw an ad it's coming back on January 29th.
Shame that the series is concluding after this season, but its pretty much run its course so its better to not drag on

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone watch this? Series finale was last night

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I did! A little surprised with how the ending went but it was pretty much how I expected it :D

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I also watch Black Sails but im a few episodes behind atm so I wont read much of your recent comments.. Actually my avvy is Jessica Parker Kennedy (Max) in the show :D

giphy.gif

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also watch Black Sails but im a few episodes behind atm so I wont read much of your recent comments.. Actually my avvy is Jessica Parker Kennedy (Max) in the show :D

giphy.gif
This is an old thread and no spoilers posted. Yeah, JPK is really good looking and she was also in another show I like, Colony. Except, she didn't have that Bahama Mama accent and I didn't recognize her at first. Lol

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
This is an old thread and no spoilers posted. Yeah, JPK is really good looking and she was also in another show I like, Colony. Except, she didn't have that Bahama Mama accent and I didn't recognize her at first. Lol

I started watching that Colony show awhile back but forgot about it. Might have to go back to it, thx for the reminder.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Black Sails Rocks! Just finished season 4 (the last episode). I'm going to start seson one and watch it all again. I've never don that with a series before. ( OK, I did re watch Firefly)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stopped watching it during season one. Needs more booty.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I lost interest at about the second or third episode of the first season, I really like the dramatization and excitement in historical fictions, but my brain seems to enjoy realistic conjecture to enjoy something that weighs in so heavily on the fiction side of things.

Take Vikings, I have a love hate with that show, I cannot put it down for the violence alone, and I appreciate the gritty atmosphere, the amoral outlook at human survival as it takes encroaches the dual and confluence of Christianity and Norse mythology. But come on, Ragnar and Rollo are brothers? And the Floki who discovered Iceland? They may as well keep going, because Rollo has already been depicted as the same character who settles Normandy.

My favorite historical fiction right now is Versailles. This show certainly has it's share of fiction, but it's just too brutally honest about some very interesting people to put down.

Anyone watching "The Expanse"? Totally different genre as it's science fiction, but my absolute favorite series.