Anybody going to Eagles vs Rams game ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I am going is anyone else in the philly area going or St Louis away game trips

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Be careful man, those fans are off the damn chain...could be dangerous for real

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Don't wear your Rams jersey. I'm actually not kidding. They will eat you alive.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They THAT bad? Heck, Rams fans, even STL Cards, are always respectable. Does that not matter?

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I live in Jersey and will not be going. Made that mistake before. Eagle fans are worse than you could ever imagine, I was truly scared. I'm going to Wash in December.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I live in Jersey and will not be going. Made that mistake before. Eagle fans are worse than you could ever imagine, I was truly scared. I'm going to Wash in December.

Yeah, but you survived.

If they weren't such pussies they'd have killed you. :sneaky:

fancents86

Starter
I was gonna go see a Ravens game when I lived in the outskirts of Philly. My boy said unless I'm in a Eagles jersey, I best not go. There's a reason they have a holding cell in their stadium.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Eagles fans are great, but only if they are winning! They rub it in and as long as you don't start anything you should be ok. If they are losing all bet are off my man. Leave early before the losing + alcohol + negative outlook on life gets the better of the Philly fans and they turn on you. I myself will get plenty of it and I will be a home watching the game with 10 Egirl fans so it will be bad at my house. Especially if they start losing and I have to cut off the beer! haha

Sum1

Hall of Fame
As a resident of the "most dangerous" city in America...I'd wear all my St.Louis gear in that house!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
As a resident of the "most dangerous" city in America...I'd wear all my St.Louis gear in that house!
Dangerous city is one thing, dangerous stadium is another. Mob mentality is a bitch and they have it bad. I'm sure it's just a few bad apples but they can get the stuff goin whether they're winning or losing.
I'm 6'1"/230 and in pretty good shape outside of this damn keg I carry with me:( That just makes em come at you in a pack even more. I was with the wife and ill never make that mistake again. It was back a few years, but damn if i

PaRam24

UDFA
I went when we played in Philly a few years ago, I think I was 15 or so at the time,and I had beer bottles thrown at me and was being cursed amd screamed at the entire game. Again, I was roughly 15 :/

Rambition

Rookie
Dangerous city is one thing, dangerous stadium is another. Mob mentality is a bitch and they have it bad. I'm sure it's just a few bad apples but they can get the stuff goin whether they're winning or losing.
I'm 6'1"/230 and in pretty good shape outside of this damn keg I carry with me:( That just makes em come at you in a pack even more. I was with the wife and ill never make that mistake again. It was back a few years, but damn if i
?

what happened?

BKBISTRO

UDFA
I went in 2001 for the opening game that year at the Vet. I sat in the "700 level" and was too scared to wear a Rams jersey. Truly a scary experience. I was getting death threats for any yelp that I let out in the Rams' favor. I think the Linc may not be as bad though.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope your able to post plenty of photos, Of the Eagles LOSS!!:D

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't been there since the Vermeil/Martz era and wore my Rams gear and just got some comments but nothing threating. This time I am going with the wife her 1st time and will choose to maybe just wear mt rams hat. Don't need to get her picked on. I am not an opposing figure.