Anybody else 'vape'?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mini or full size, 2.5 or 3?
I just ended up getting a IPV3 VR150+ Carbon Fiber so I could make my own coils. Started out with a few different lesser models with atomizers and got tired of spending money on those things + not having enough of a cloud no matter how high I got the voltage up (which was limited to 15). Now I'm laying 7 different kinds of smoke! lol.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've been dipping Skoal for years.
Last year I made the switch to Swedish Snus. It's still not great for you're health. However, from what I've read it's far healthier than fermented chewing tobacco. You don't spit either.

Maybe I'll get tired of it and quit some day. I'm still at the point where I enjoy the taste and ritual of some sort of dip.
The Swedish Snus is the safest bet that I know of.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I started out using the Joy 510 but those things only last a few months at most. Got tired of replacing them. I use volcano now. Much better quality, and the cartomizers last much longer than the 510. I order like 10 of the volcano cartomizers and it seems to last me about 3 months or more. Probably longer.

I've been using volcano for almost two year and I've been so happy with it that I haven't looked into other options. Surely, there have been more advanced models released over that time span.

Oh, and it you aren't making your own juice, that's something to definitely start. Huge money saver right there (like night and day) and very easy. If you want to enjoy all the favors and variety, knock yourself out, but you'll eventually get tired of spending the money and will stop caring about the flavor.

My recipe is roughly 45% Glycerin, 45% Propolyn Glycol, <5% Flavoring, <5% nicotine juice. And a touch of water.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I just ended up getting a IPV3 VR150+ Carbon Fiber so I could make my own coils. Started out with a few different lesser models with atomizers and got tired of spending money on those things + not having enough of a cloud no matter how high I got the voltage up (which was limited to 15). Now I'm laying 7 different kinds of smoke! lol.

Just checked out a youtube demo on your vape. DAYAAAM! That is a MOCHINE! Here i thought I graduated - hell, I'm still in middle school.
When I think about what I get from 1-18350 on the provari mini, and you have 2-18650's...:seizure:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just checked out a youtube demo on your vape. DAYAAAM! That is a MOCHINE! Here i thought I graduated - hell, I'm still in middle school.
When I think about what I get from 1-18350 on the provari mini, and you have 2-18650's...:seizure:
It's pretty awesome. I can lay a cloud of smoke that fills a room.
I go through a 30ml bottle of 'Claim Your Throne' in about 3 days though.

If you haven't tried that flavor, you gotta. It's the best out there, IMO.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I like Mr E-liquid - who do you use?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Absolutely love the Provari, but don't love the one button...etc.
Anyone have a Innokin SVD, and if so, what d'ya think?
(X- ordered some Kings Crown, will keep you posted.)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
X - got the Claim Your Throne - good stuff. Got some The King as well - also good, but 'Throne's better.
Thanks for the tip.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
X - got the Claim Your Throne - good stuff. Got some The King as well - also good, but 'Throne's better.
Thanks for the tip.
Awesome. If you want something a little more savory, and not as sweet, try Castle Long by Five Pawns.
It's got like a Bourbon, toasted coconut flavor with a hint of vanilla and brown sugar.
My second favorite.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Here are the dope herb vapes I've used.

Volcano (king of all vapes)
Vaporcone ( decent cheap vape pen)
Arizer EQ (someone actually on here recommended it and i bought one, its a poor mans volcano, works great though and its like 500 dollars cheaper.)
Grav labs helix pen (more expensive pen)
Grav labs boro pen(more expensive)
Dabbler pen (more expensive)

Whip vapes pretty much suck now, its all about the bags & pens.

I have a volcano story of all time - which for the sake of bevity let me just say - I was not prepared and sucked in 4 of these giant balloons before I took to the road in HB
Now if anyone knows Huntington Beach the place is layed out like a grid and I drove aimlessly for 2 hours at 30 mph, although I thought I was speeding

Just got this device to save my lungs after 25 years of combustion

Pulsar Lux-D
Pretty cool and charges up on my computer / have to say it's pretty cool
Clean all the way around

image.jpg

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I have a volcano story of all time - which for the sake of bevity let me just say - I was not prepared and sucked in 4 of these giant balloons before I took to the road in HB
Now if anyone knows Huntington Beach the place is layed out like a grid and I drove aimlessly for 2 hours at 30 mph, although I thought I was speeding

Just got this device to save my lungs after 25 years of combustion

Pulsar Lux-D
Pretty cool and charges up on my computer / have to say it's pretty cool
Clean all the way around

View attachment 5213

Hahaha, yea it does do that! They creep on you, especially if you use some indicas with it they hit you like a brick wall out of nowhere. Lol HB is like a grid, I used to work right there off Bolsa at Quicksilver. I loved HB man, beautiful girls everywhere and the weather is the shit! 75-80 degrees with cool air breezes. That pen looks sick. I'm gonna have to check it out, I like the screen on it how do you like it?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hahaha, yea it does do that! They creep on you, especially if you use some indicas with it they hit you like a brick wall out of nowhere. Lol HB is like a grid, I used to work right there off Bolsa at Quicksilver. I loved HB man, beautiful girls everywhere and the weather is the crap! 75-80 degrees with cool air breezes. That pen looks sick. I'm gonna have to check it out, I like the screen on it how do you like it?

My girl is from there!! Hahah married 20 years - she was like 17
Damn
Anyway yeah those were the days

Just getting used to it and learning how to operate but so far it's great!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Just got the Castle Long. Thanks a lot X - used to pay $14 - now it's $28!

Good stuff - I actually mix it with my cheap stuff.

Perfect! :rockon:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Incidentally, the presentation is great. Love that little tube.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Another good one from Arizer is the Solo. I just got that about 3 months ago so I could have something more portable. Works amazing.