Any teams really interested in Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
While I can see some teams interested in signing Sam Bradford if he is cut by the Rams and signing him to a cheaper salary I just have a real difficult time believing any team (Browns, Bills, etc) is going to give up any draft picks and take on his current salary. I hope I am wrong since as much as I like Sam Bradford I just don't have any confidence he is going to stay healthy for any length of time and I would rather see the Rams be able to use his salary cap savings to sign a few quality players going into next season. If, the Rams really could get a draft pick in a trade for Bradford (Which, I will be very pleasantly surprised) maybe they could use that pick to help acquire another QB (Foles, Glennon, etc). While any QB they might acquire may not be as good as Bradford (A Healthy Sam Bradford) if he can stay on the field then maybe he might just end up being the better decision for the Rams (A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush!)?