Any other big fans of Les Snead?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OhioRam

Rookie
This guy is going to be one heck of a GM
He is Bold and works the draft to get the player he and fish wants.
All I want now is for him to get us Sammy Watkins

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think the jury is still out on him. Last year's draft was masterful. Austin, Ogletree, Stacy, McDonald all look like starters and future stars. Even McGee contributed and got better. However, 2012 was not so great other than the trade. Unless Quick or Pead develops that could be a waste of a lot of high picks. Let's see how he does on this draft.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I really like him. And he's the best we've had for a long, long time. That said, he needs to be his own man and not let Fisher push him around (i.e., the Quick pick). We need a check and balance system for this thing to go to the next level.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I think the jury is still out on him. Last year's draft was masterful. Austin, Ogletree, Stacy, McDonald all look like starters and future stars. Even McGee contributed and got better. However, 2012 was not so great other than the trade. Unless Quick or Pead develops that could be a waste of a lot of high picks. Let's see how he does on this draft.

Don't forget Bailey. He looks like a keeper.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Brockers, Johnson and Jenkins seem to be good players.

And Zuerlien was a steal late in the draft.

Quick and Pead may or mat not work out

So that year other than the trade was far from a bad draft IMO.

Alan

Legend
Whoever is in charge they certainly have done a bang up job late in the draft and with the UDFAs. Awesome.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
We're a million times better with him than with the previous regime. He may not be perfect, but at least now we're finally getting better in the offseason.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
We're a million times better with him than with the previous regime. He may not be perfect, but at least now we're finally getting better in the offseason.
Exactly. I feel confident with these guys. Most of my Ram life I didn't have that feeling...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Eventually Janoris Jenkins is going to be great. There, I said it. Also - one of the greatest trades ever in sports history?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Eventually Janoris Jenkins is going to be great. There, I said it. Also - one of the greatest trades ever in sports history?

I tend to agree.

Jenkins got in a lot of fans doghouse, but don't go there too quick ya'all.

Dude is a player.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
you guys seem to be only looking at his draft choices when trying to gauge his worth as a GM. Lets not forget he was instrumental in bringing in the list of UDFA, Hekker, McLeod, Cunningham, C. Davis, Armstrong (although not sure that should be considered such a positive at this point), Bates, Harkey, Conrath among them.

They went out and plucked guys like Barksdale, S. Smith, brought back Barnes, replaced McIntosh with Witherspoon, and even a guy like Giordano who contributed week in and week out on ST, and had the 80 yd pick six.

What this staff/organization as done in 2 years is remarkable in terms of reinventing this roster. No reason it won't continue.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
you guys seem to be only looking at his draft choices when trying to gauge his worth as a GM. Lets not forget he was instrumental in bringing in the list of UDFA, Hekker, McLeod, Cunningham, C. Davis, Armstrong (although not sure that should be considered such a positive at this point), Bates, Harkey, Conrath among them.

They went out and plucked guys like Barksdale, S. Smith, brought back Barnes, replaced McIntosh with Witherspoon, and even a guy like Giordano who contributed week in and week out on ST, and had the 80 yd pick six.

What this staff/organization as done in 2 years is remarkable in terms of reinventing this roster. No reason it won't continue.

Good point Coach. Good point!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love him, he's made more good than bad.

Really how many bad moves has he made, like 3