Another Music Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
-X- is Whigfield a bit more your type of Europop then??

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Basically everything my daughter listens to

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
flv you must have liked a bit of Aqua as well?! Slightly off topic but didn't someone call up Danny Kelly and ask him why he was such a baby door??!

Zero

Pro Bowler
It's not nearly as bad as you believe.

giphy.gif

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
All rap music? I mean, some of it is pretty amazing... like MF Doom, or Mos Def. Or Nerdcore rappers:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
View attachment 22062

For me, anything by REO Speedwagon.
MAN I HATE THAT BAND!
Their early stuff was completely different than their pop style.

Also the Cranberries. Dear God I hate the Cranberries.
THANK YOU!!! Fuck I hate that band!

Counting Crows
What? Are you my wife? I have one of their albums on my phone and every time it comes on, my wife hits the skip button.

My all time most hated song though is My Sharona. I want to hurt someone any time it comes on.

Another one that just pisses me off is Van Hagar. I like Sammy Hagar by himself. But hearing him instead of DLR just makes me angry.

There were two songs though that I absolutely hated because they were simply the worst, unimaginative, void of any kind of talent songs I've ever heard. One is "Closing Time" :mad: I can't think of the other one off hand. It's something like Hey Matilda but that's not it. It is just pure talentless sap and I can't believe someone got paid to sing that shit.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Two other bands:
Plain White Tees (that might be what you're thinking of @RamFan503)
Train

Also any genre, especially rap, with an autotone. Lil Wayne if your fans new you were influenced by Cher it would wreck your image, Believe! (See what I did ther?)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Plain White Tees (that might be what you're thinking of @RamFan503)
Ding ding ding ding

"Hey There Delilah" WTF??? ""Hey There Delilah" reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for two weeks." :puke:

Any guy who likes that song needs to turn in his man card right here and now.