Amari Cooper visits w/Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice. At least he recognizes the mack daddy of all receivers.

e30eUUk.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hypothetically, if Cooper's ceiling is T.Holt and White's ceiling is L.Fitzgerald...I prefer K.White's game for the Rams, and i'm a big fan of physical WR's.
There is no wrong answer though. Cooper would impact this team just as much as White. The kid is smooth.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Hypothetically, if Cooper's ceiling is T.Holt and White's ceiling is L.Fitzgerald...I prefer K.White's game for the Rams, and i'm a big fan of physical WR's.
There is no wrong answer though. Cooper would impact this team just as much as White. The kid is smooth.

Are we trying to stack physical WRs? Britt and Quick got that covered. What we are missing is an elite route runner that can play any position.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Are we trying to stack physical WRs? Britt and Quick got that covered. What we are missing is an elite route runner that can play any position.

Yes!!!

If they added a guy that was an "ankle breaker" that would command the defenses top CB thats great even if he only ever gets 1150 yards a season.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
The Rams can't count on Quick with his shoulder being as tore up as described. I don't see any harm in taking a look at another potential weapon like Cooper

Alan

Legend
I heard Mayock say that Cooper is the most ready for the NFL WR in the draft but White has more upside. I want no part of a physically gifted WR with lots of "upside" and only one year of tape to look at. Not after what we went through with Quick. I don't want to draft a WR in the 1st round but if we do. I hope it's Cooper.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I heard Mayock say that Cooper is the most ready for the NFL WR in the draft but White has more upside. I want no part of a physically gifted WR with lots of "upside" and only one year of tape to look at. Not after what we went through with Quick. I don't want to draft a WR in the 1st round but if we do. I hope it's Cooper.

Right. And on the other side, you have Cooper who dominated the whole SEC on his way to an award winning season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Quick's injury scares me and i'm not comfortable calling Britt an elite guy. We also have Bailey and Tavon who are still developing. That's my take.
I like K.White slightly over Cooper for our team in this division. Like i said though, can't go wrong with either.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This thread needs a title change.
Cooper visits Rams.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I would be a little disappointed if a whole lot more of the top guys are not showing up in StL. K White should be getting a visit too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like Amari Cooper A LOT but I get the feeling he won't be there at 10 and I don't want the Rams to trade up in this draft. They really can't afford to anyway.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm like a few in here, way more on the Kevin White train.....but we need to trade that pick back for an extra...something....maybe get an extra second....Grab a QB & WR in the second....sandwiched around Ereck Flowers & AJ Cann.