Alumni efforts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember reading at one time that you and Kyle Eversgerd were tossing around the idea of putting together an Alumni Board that would come up with ways to keep past greats of the Franchise involved with today's Rams and their fans. I thought that was a GREAT idea, and one that would bring more history and knowledge to our ever-growing fan base. Is that still in the works? And who would sit on that board?

Can I chair it? :nau:

kdemoff

UDFA
Kyle has done a great job increasing our interaction with alumni and bringing them into the fold, and he seems to have the ability to reach out across generations to bring them together. Our alumni weekend was a fantastic event last year and the 20 or so alums who showed up brought us great luck against the 49ers. In fact, they did such a great job we are looking at bringing them back against the 49ers this year!

The Club has such a rich tradition, and one of the greatest joys of the past few years has been bringing our former players back into the fold. Whether its honoring a player at each game, retiring jerseys, hosting alumni weekends or using alumni on our TV/Radio broadcasts, we have put an emphasis on making sure all of our former players know they are welcomed anytime in STL. The numbers who return are growing each year and I hope that trend continues.

KD