Alright lurkers, I see you play hardball. Here's my best and final offer.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

IRXhs33.png

You johnny ringo?

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman

My soul comes "as is", you might not want it. I lost a high stakes chess match to a guy who called himself Beelzebub. When I offered my soul to pay off the debt, he just said no thank you. "Don't want to stink up my place."

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
Fine, you got me. After a few months of lurking, I'm now official, but still just mostly reading.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fine, you got me. After a few months of lurking, I'm now official, but still just mostly reading.
WooHoo!

Feel free to chime in at any time, man. All opinions are welcome in the light...

upload_2014-8-12_12-1-1.jpeg

F. Mulder

Starter
I would just say to the "Guests" go ahead and make it official and become a member. There's no pressure on posting or anything else but you make the step forward to be part of a pretty cool community. A LOT of registered members lurk constantly or during off-periods. No harm in that. It's a nice place to hang and after being part of a variety of Rams boards going all the way back to 1997 and the defunct (?) Huddle board this is the best board I've found.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Who can resist that video? I've been a member for a few months and posted a couple of times, but since I need to post in the "Introduce Yourself" section to be considered an "official member", I will do that today. I'm on here every day, and can't thank you all enough for the insights, entertainment, and work that is provided!

markstewart67

Rookie
Play time is over.

5S8OQ6F.png

For you, my uber-curious 187 guests.
I made this ... by the sweat of my brow ... toiling over it ... for what seemed like hours ... for you.
(and this sounds awesome cranked up in my new St Louis Rams Headphones)

Now get your asses in here and mix it up!

2014 RAMS BIATCHES!

Maybe I don't know what it takes to be a member. When I sign in , It says I'm a member, But per your list I'm not.
GO RAMS!!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Play time is over.
Now get your asses in here and mix it up!

That sounds very dodgy... let me clarify, ROD isn't a place where your Arses get mixed up - "X" was just being creative with his words....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was sweet! I feel like joining all over again! :LOL:

Nes_R@MFan

UDFA
Name
Nes
Nes_R@MFan thinking he's home free:
Sorry to burst your bubble Nes but this doesn't count. You have to post in the
Re: Introduce Yourself
thread before you're an official member of the ROD. Just click on the link I provided and it will take you to Oz. Or possibly just the thread link I posted:eek:.

Ok man u got it.