"All or Nothing" featuring the LA Rams (June 30th)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I scrolled through 4 pages of archives and did not see this notice,so here it is. Amazon Prime will start a series on last years LA Ram season on June 30th. It looks like a darker next part of the story after Hard Knocks, that goes through a last team meeting by Jeff Fisher telling the team that he was fired. They showed footage of McVay, although I don't know how much there is of that, or whether it's worth signing up for Amazon Prime to see this series.

I was for firing Fisher when it happened, but seeing the aftermath kind of hits you where you live. Seeing Fish humbled like that made me feel for him.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I may find myself binge-watching the entire season over the weekend -- Amazon typically rolls out the full season all at once.

The only exception was their original show The Grand Tour -- the safe haven for Top Gear veterans Clarkson, May, and Hammond (life lesson: punch a BBC producer -- get a truckload of money from Amazon!). For that show, they released a new episode each week to mitigate streaming traffic. But those guys are a world-wide phenomenon -- I'd bet for the new season of All or Nothing, they'll make all the episodes available on Friday.

If you're on the fence over getting an Amazon Prime subscription, you should be able to get a free 30-day trial of the service. I've had it for at least 4 years now -- with all the stuff me & the wife order from Amazon in a given year, it pays for itself with the free 2-day shipping.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am already a member of prime. I am curious and since everything thats on now is repetitive, I will watch this.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wife just bought a Panini maker from Amazon, I convinced her that "Prime" is the way to go....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wife just bought a Panini maker from Amazon, I convinced her that "Prime" is the way to go....
*note to self: "Panini maker purchases make the difference!"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's like watching a historical event where you know a disaster will happen at the end...
This ^ is why I WON"T be watching it! Too painful knowing what's going to happen! It would be like fighting the Viet Nam War all over again, I don't like fighting a battle twice!!

fearsomefour

Legend
This ^ is why I WON"T be watching it! Too painful knowing what's going to happen! It would be like fighting the Viet Nam War all over again, I don't like fighting a battle twice!!
Like all the people waving goodbye from the deck of the Titanic....

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Ok, I scrolled through 4 pages of archives and did not see this notice,so here it is. Amazon Prime will start a series on last years LA Ram season on June 30th. It looks like a darker next part of the story after Hard Knocks, that goes through a last team meeting by Jeff Fisher telling the team that he was fired. They showed footage of McVay, although I don't know how much there is of that, or whether it's worth signing up for Amazon Prime to see this series.

I was for firing Fisher when it happened, but seeing the aftermath kind of hits you where you live. Seeing Fish humbled like that made me feel for him.

I had the opportunity to see the first episode in a private screening on Tuesday night at the LA Athletic Club hosted by ESPN radio. The show is similar to Hark Knocks, but focuses more on the games. You get some perspective on individual players but not as much as they did with specific players on Hard Knocks. I found it a little more entertaining than Hard Knocks.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
It is available on Amazon now. Episode 1 starts out with Fisher's firing speech.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I've seen the first two episodes. It's really worth a watch. I'm told there's some McVay stuff towards the end of the season too so that should be enough hope to make the pain of the first few episodes worthwhile!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We all we got! We all we need!

Loving this now. Get it watched gents.

ETA: Case Keenum comes out of this looking really good. Dedicated guy who's probably making the most of his average talent. Can't fault the effort tho and he seems like a really good dude.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I just read that Don Draper is going to be the narrator for this...

don-draper-quotes-to-keep-you-in-trouble-19-photos-14.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I watched the first two episodes last night (the 29th). You can binge watch if you like, all the episodes are there.

This picks up where hard knocks left off. Just a little background on the move and setting up the new digs in Thousand Oaks. I had no idea they built that facility from scratch. SK is dropping some big time money as part of this move.

I like the in game and post game interaction with the players. Plus the home life of some who are no longer with us. TJ Mc. bought a house and was doing some upgrades and now he is no longer here. Ouch. Case K. and his wife were renting a place. Smart move on their part.

I know what's coming but it is still interesting to me. What can I say, I love anything to do with the Rams.

khel72

Rookie
As I'm binge watching this all I can say is with this coaching I have no freaking idea how we got to 4 wins. Seriously