Aldon Smith Suspension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The whiner board is blowing up with crying and pissing and moaning. Hilarious!

69superbowl

Rookie
Ray Rice's old lady just went ballistic. I, on the other hand, will crack a beer to the news. What a league. Bring on the Vikings.

So the scale:

Beat your wife: 2 games but an admittance from Goodell that he's wrong.
Smoke a joint: 4 games
Cause a bomb scare, be caught with weapons, driving under the influence (second time?): 9 games
Smoke a joint twice: 16 games.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
The whiner board is blowing up with crying and pissing and moaning. Hilarious!
Quote some of that magic here!!! Please.

So the scale:

Beat your wife: 2 games but an admittance from Goodell that he's wrong.
Smoke a joint: 4 games
Cause a bomb scare, be caught with weapons, driving under the influence (second time?): 9 games
Smoke a joint twice: 16 games.
I don't quite get the NFL logic. Seems crazy that Josh Gordon is suspended for a year when a convicted felon isn't suspended that long.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
3/7 of their front seven from last year will miss at least half the season.

Their defense is about to fall off a cliff. Willis is the only guy left keeping them from being Dallas, basically.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
A few from the Whiners board:

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
What a F****K*** JERK!! GOODALL IS AN a NUMER ONE A***H****!!!! WHAT MOTH***F**** A**** DI*****H**** I can't believe it!!! ray rice KNOCKS OUT HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HE GETS 2 GAMES SMITH Goes DUi, checks into rehab, gets 9 F***** GAMES!!!!!!!! WHAT A COMPLETE A%%%%HOLE GOODALL IS A GIANT D**** And obviously does not want san francisco to do anything this year. SCR%%%% That Mot$$$rf**** jerkoff. 9 games for what? DA dropped everything on the lax incident.....the weapons charges were wrong but he didn't MURDER anyone COME ON WHAT A GIANT A&&&HO*** I CAN't BELIEVE IT I am so PI***S^^D off.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...don-smith-thread/page668/#C7do5ogT5ZbQlOdD.99

BS. He should have stayed home n beat his wife
paddle.gif
box.gif
bash.gif
bash2.gif
boom.gif
slap.gif

Goodell's thank you for Pete Carroll for accepting his Ice bucket challenge... BFFs.. SMDH
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...don-smith-thread/page668/#C7do5ogT5ZbQlOdD.99

f**k the NFL

9 games plus the 5 games from past season, WTF is this. F Goodell.
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...don-smith-thread/page669/#tY0yRVAWvuRFVf7t.99

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm too Sad for words!! This means he'll miss both the games against the Rams!! So Heart Breaking!! Dare I say it!? What the Heck. BOMBS AWAY!!

jjab360

Legend
They're saying on NFL Live that the league is allowing Aldon Smith to stay around the facility during his suspension. WTF? Why does Smith get the special treatment and every other player that's been suspended before doesn't?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
is there no correlation between crimes and punishments in the NFL from one player to the other? Goodell just pulls it out of his ass. off the top of my head (correct me if im wrong I dont feel like looking it all up) Gordon had two substance abuse violations and a DUI and a weed possession correct? Aldon Smith has had two DUIs 3 weapons charges, weed possession and a BOMB threat. After all the strikes between both of them Gordon gets a year and Smith gets 9 games...

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Nope,Sorry. He doesn't get off suspension until after we play them on 11/02.
He probably requested that so he didn't have to deal with GRob cleaning him up in the second level...