Airing of grievances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFRtPus3DQ

Now with subtitles. Trolling the "Microsoft Windows" Indian Phone Scammers. They tell my Windows Computer was infected with a virus that was downloaded to my System. I play it well all the through then turn the tables on them at the end.

Ubuntu (Linux) is my Main OS so I had to fire up a Virtualbox install of Windows 7 ;-)

Sorry about the Sound quality.

This scam involves making you believe that the Errors and Warnings in the eventvwr (Event Viewer) are because of a malicious download and not to do with Windows standard behaviour.

Only your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or law Enforcement Agencies can find who you are and what sites you have visited. These scams prey on the fact that most households have a Windows Computer and Internet connection.

Guess he didn't know I use Linux.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They call me at least once a month or pretty close.

They TELL me they're notifying me of a virus or malware or some issue on my windows machine. I run all Macs.

So I ask, "that's a pretty neat trick because I don't have any Windows machines. What EXACTLY is your system telling you about my system. I should let you know I'm a network engineer..."

If they haven't already hung up on me it's because they were too stunned to hit the disconnect button.