Again Beast Mode sits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
No way I see the Bengals losing to the Seahawks, especially without Lynch. They almost (should've) lost to the 0-3 Lions at home :ROFLMAO:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was thinking of making a bet against them, here at ROD, Now I'm 99.999% sure I will!:D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well the Rams could sure use some help this week from Cincinnati, Detroit and the Giants. ESPECIALLY from Detroit. How the Hell Arizona managed to get such a cupcake schedule to start the season is beyond me.
vs New Orleans
@ Chicago
vs San Francisco
vs Rams
@ Detroit
Four of their next five are on the road so we'll see how that shapes up.

SF has this stretch to look forward to in a few weeks:
vs Seattle
@ Rams
vs Atlanta
@Seattle
vs Arizona

Depending upon how good the Ravens and Vikings are, Seattle's schedule looks pretty favorable overall to me.

Athos

Legend
No way they beat Cincy without him. That game may get ugly for Wussel.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of running back--born in this century, tempered by the SEC, disciplined by a hard and bitter rehab.
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwnhyjhmzgrkodmzzwjmzjywnmfmytm0zdjmnwu5mdji-e1430477777478.jpeg

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Hey den-the coach,

I've read many of your posts and enjoyed them... but I gotta give you some crap about your most recent post (above).

Hey, like you, I'm glad to have the torch passed to a new generation of running back... tempered by the SEC...and disciplined by rehab.

I'd just prefer that the SEC school wasn't Vanderbilt and that the RB wasn't Zac Stacy.

OK? :D:sneaky:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of running back--born in this century, tempered by the SEC, disciplined by a hard and bitter rehab.
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwnhyjhmzgrkodmzzwjmzjywnmfmytm0zdjmnwu5mdji-e1430477777478.jpeg
Stacy...? Lol

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Well the Rams could sure use some help this week from Cincinnati, Detroit and the Giants. ESPECIALLY from Detroit. How the Hell Arizona managed to get such a cupcake schedule to start the season is beyond me.
vs New Orleans
@ Chicago
vs San Francisco
vs Rams
@ Detroit
Four of their next five are on the road so we'll see how that shapes up.

SF has this stretch to look forward to in a few weeks:
vs Seattle
@ Rams
vs Atlanta
@Seattle
vs Arizona

Depending upon how good the Ravens and Vikings are, Seattle's schedule looks pretty favorable overall to me.

The Whiners will certainly be 'dogs in each of those games...That's a brutal stretch, they could very possibly go 0-5...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hey den-the coach,

I've read many of your posts and enjoyed them... but I gotta give you some crap about your most recent post (above).

Hey, like you, I'm glad to have the torch passed to a new generation of running back... tempered by the SEC...and disciplined by rehab.

I'd just prefer that the SEC school wasn't Vanderbilt and that the RB wasn't Zac Stacy.

OK? :D:sneaky:
Guess I blew that one too many things going on last night, but no excuse.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No way I see the Bengals losing to the Seahawks, especially without Lynch. They almost (should've) lost to the 0-3 Lions at home :ROFLMAO:
That's precisely why they WILL win. I almost picked the Bengals in Survivor, but that's the kiss of death for the team I pick.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Beast Mode be Thinking...

Won a Super Bowl...Check
Got my Big Contract... Check
Cruising on Easy Street with Nothing Left to Prove... Priceless

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

That's Zac Stay dude, lol.

…..

Legend
They might be better with Fred Jackson in there. Different kind of runner but that might be what they need right now. jmo