African Genius

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I watched this a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about it. Make sure to watch it all the way through. Real genius.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I watched this a few days ago and I can't stop thinking about it. Make sure to watch it all the way through. Real genius.

The way he catches him is probably the Genius part

fearsomefour

Legend
So, mighty good camera work considering they would have had no idea where the baboon was going.
Reality TV.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You can do the same thing to a Florida Gator cheerleader to get her to lead you to the cold beer.:cheers:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wait don't baboons travel in troops? If one is shrieking shouldn't his posse come a runnin?

And one human vs. a troop of baboons, he doesn't stand a chance.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wait don't baboons travel in troops? If one is shrieking shouldn't his posse come a runnin?

And one human vs. a troop of baboons, he doesn't stand a chance.
You just get done watching Jungle Book Angry?

My father in law hunted in Africa. He said they were like squirrels. Everywhere you looked, there was a baboon. He said there was always one trying to get into their stuff. I never took that to mean a bunch of them but more like stray baboons.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Very cool great story! I would never be able to keep up with that Baboon to find the water!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You just get done watching Jungle Book Angry?

My father in law hunted in Africa. He said they were like squirrels. Everywhere you looked, there was a baboon. He said there was always one trying to get into their stuff. I never took that to mean a bunch of them but more like stray baboons.

Tarzan, actually. ;)

bTZHWS.gif