Adrian Peterson released from fantasy team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Being released from Sgt.Rams Dominators in the Butcher Shop league. Go get him if you want him. I do not want him on my team even if he is cleared to play.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Huh. I really can't stand the guy anymore after this, but I might just make a business decision if he is cleared to play.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Huh. I really can't stand the guy anymore after this, but I might just make a business decision if he is cleared to play.
ok watch the waivers, he should be available soon

ShaneFalco

some guy dropped him in my league and i swooped him up. I had to drop Ray Rice to pick him up thou.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Well dang, I will give you a decent trade, you don't have to just drop him.

jjab360

Legend
Seriously? I'm all for morals and such, but that's just being oversensitive. Disciplining your child does not make you a child abuser.

Sgt. Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seriously? I'm all for morals and such, but that's just being oversensitive. Disciplining your child does not make you a child abuser.
Have you seen the pictures? I might as well get something for him so I am going to accept a trade if it's ok with league. I am not judging anyone who wants him, I just don't want him.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I still think this is going to be Peterson's drop off year.

He'll still put up better numbers than a lot of backs, but not like he used to.