Adonis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
jameis-winston.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
tom-brady-combine.jpg

eli.jpg

enhanced-buzz-3915-1378329306-9.jpg

B91jENECYAEXlJI.jpg

enhanced-buzz-22854-1378329243-21.jpg

Roethlisberger (Might be hard to tell)
enhanced-buzz-16044-1378329098-1.jpg

enhanced-buzz-8807-1378416099-21.jpg

Romo
annd4k.jpg

Rodgers
joe-flacco-shirtless.jpg

Flacco

Yes, I keep a lot of shirtless QB pics handy. ;)

But QBs just don't tend to be Adonis's haha.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm scarred. I'm fucking scarred for life. Why, jrry? WHY?!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Also.
Those guys have been pretty durable for the most part.
The work out warriors seem to be more susceptible to injury. Tendons and ligaments don't adapt to muscle bulk as well as some think.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Also.
Those guys have been pretty durable for the most part.
The work out warriors seem to be more susceptible to injury. Tendons and ligaments don't adapt to muscle bulk as well as some think.

Someone get Sam Bradford some cheeseburgers, stat.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
The freakishly built QBs like Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow tend to fail. I mean, sure there's Cam Newton and a few others, but for the most part like Jrry pointed out, they don't look any more like an NFL player than I do. But they are. That's not dependent on how their abs look.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The freakishly built QBs like Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow tend to fail. I mean, sure there's Cam Newton and a few others, but for the most part like Jrry pointed out, they don't look any more like an NFL player than I do. But they are. That's not dependent on how their abs look.

Exactly. I don't want to say there's a correlation but oddly enough, the majority of franchise QBs don't have great physiques whereas a lot of the QBs with great physiques don't seem like to do well...like Quinn, Tebow, Gabbert, Freeman, RGIII...and even the ones that have had success like Kaepernick and Newton haven't become great players.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Exactly. I don't want to say there's a correlation but oddly enough, the majority of franchise QBs don't have great physiques whereas a lot of the QBs with great physiques don't seem like to do well...like Quinn, Tebow, Gabbert, Freeman, RGIII...and even the ones that have had success like Kaepernick and Newton haven't become great players.
Mechanics and footwork have more to do with a fast ball than muscle.

Athos

Legend
If Eli wasn't so rich, I'd feel sorry for him having such a dumb face. Dude wouldn't even score a 6 if he was just a joe shmoe.

That said, you're looking at the wrong position to find a greek god build.

That's the realm of WRs who have muscles upon muscles and abs upon abs.

RBs too.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mechanics and footwork have more to do with a fast ball than muscle.

That's true. Muscle is important to a degree but natural arm strength, mechanics, and footwork are definitely far more important.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Jrry having all those QB picks on hand is what I call preparedness, for when this particular argument arises. Very lawyerly of you Jrry.

The two that always comes to mind for me, when a QB physique is in question, are Marino and Brady. Both good QBs, neither physique is would ever be noticed by a horny woman on a hot beach.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You did start it...Mr. Pot. But it's all good, I'm comfortable in my sexuality. :LOL:
Mine was totally straight, just admiring the body of a strapping young qb. Yours was definately putting from the rough.