Adios Amigos..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhxRam

It is time I say my fare thee well.

ROD will always hold a special place in my heart, but now I must say goodbye.

I am building a new site, one which I believe is more suitable to the vision I have for a online forum.

Out of respect for the guys who currently run this place I will not post a link. For those who want to be a part of my new adventure, shoot me a PM and I will direct you in the right direction.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave

I am building a new site, one which I believe is more suitable to the vision I have for a online forum.

Out of respect for the guys who currently run this place I will not post a link. For those who want to be a part of my new adventure, shoot me a PM and I will direct you in the right direction.
Man, I will miss your presence here. You gave me a warm welcome when I joined here, thanks for that.
Wish you well on your next forum.
As always GO RAMS!

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, I will miss your presence here. You gave me a warm welcome when I joined here, thanks for that.
Wish you well on your next forum.
As always GO RAMS!

You are welcome my friend.

I appreciated all you contributed here.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Terribly sorry to hear that. You've been missed as it is.

Last edited:

SierraRam

Recreational User
What a long strange trip it's been. But it sounds like your trip is still happening...

You'll be missed brother (you already are!)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hate to hear it. Good luck on your adventure and come back and say hey every once in awhile.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

I didn't think the word "vision" and "online forum" would ever be used in the same sentence haha

Man good luck with your endeavors!!! You know the Ram fan base is a shrinking population and we all have to stick together

PhxRam

+1

Can you say what technology or application you're planning to use for the new site?

I have made no secret of my love affair with xenforo. I will continue to use it for the backend. The site is entirely customized including features not available anywhere else. (at least until it gets stolen like a few of my other scripts)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I have made no secret of my love affair with xenforo. I will continue to use it for the backend. The site is entirely customized including features not available anywhere else. (at least until it gets stolen like a few of my other scripts)
i use xf for our company's internal communications - instead of email. i am also a big fan.

PhxRam

i use xf for our company's internal communications - instead of email. i am also a big fan.

I have always liked how the xenforo development team always are thinking outside the box.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Curious if its gonna be a Rams board? Or a Phil Lesh board?

I mean it doesn't get any better than ROD

image.jpg

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
What's the new forum related too? Another Rams forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.