Aaron Hernandez reaches lifetime extension with Massachusetts prison.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hernandez is a piece of human filth and Janoris is a mental midget. The appeal is guaranteed as it is Mandatory in MA, but this will not be overturned by any means. My only wish is that they would execute his ass so taxpayers don't have to pay for him to run a crew in prison for another 50 or so years.

Athos

Legend
Jenkins :palm:

Never gonna be a paragon of intelligence, is he?

Hernandez is a piece of human filth and Janoris is a mental midget. The appeal is guaranteed as it is Mandatory in MA, but this will not be overturned by any means. My only wish is that they would execute his ass so taxpayers don't have to pay for him to run a crew in prison for another 50 or so years.

Plus, his ass is into another frying pan with a witness who says he pulled the trigger on two people back in 2012.

Hernandez is human excrement that needs to be shat from the world and flushed down the toilet.

And idiots who weren't privy to the information the jury had, should shut the fuck up. Namely guys like Jenkins, who probably didn't even really follow the case(s) in the first place. If you followed the case closely, sure. But making really dumb comments....I'm all for athletes having a voice, but if you're going to voice it, make sure you're actually informed. Not just followed the rote BS the media pumps down your throat.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My hope is that Hernandez doesn't last long in prison. Somebody will use his celebrity status as a reason to take him out.

Piece of shit.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
shouldn't this be on the criminals thread?

Nah, it deserves it's own thread. Apparently the testimony of Patriots's owner Robert Kraft was a big deal to the jurors.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/us/aaron-hernandez-verdict/

Speaking to reporters later, some members of the jury of seven women and five men admitted to not knowing who Patriots owner Robert Kraft was when he took the stand.

But they agreed that his testimony was crucial. Kraft testified that Hernandez proclaimed his innocence to him and told the team owner that "he hoped that the time of the murder ... came out because I believe he said he was in a club."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...timony-compelling-evidence-against-hernandez/

Jurors call Kraft’s testimony compelling evidence against Hernandez
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 15, 2015

robertkraftmay24ap1-e1307648047642.jpg
AP

Aaron Hernandez’s claim of innocence to Robert Kraft helped jurors decide to convict Hernandez of first-degree murder today.

After Hernandez, the former Patriots tight end, was found guilty today of murdering Odin Lloyd, jurors told reporters that the testimony of Kraft, the Patriots’ owner, was compelling. Kraft testified under oath that he spoke with Hernandez when reports first surfaced of Lloyd’s death, and that Hernandez had given Kraft an assurance that he was not involved. Hernandez claimed to Kraft that he had been inside a club at the time that Lloyd was killed, which sounds like a good alibi — except that it raised questions in the minds of jurors as to how, exactly, Hernandez could have known what time Lloyd was killed.

“One part, for me, was Aaron’s alleged statement that . . . he was at a club at that time,” one juror said. “We still don’t know the exact time of Odin’s murder, specifically. So I don’t know how Aaron would have had that information two years ago. Even today, after medical examiners’ review, we still don’t have that information.”

Jurors believe that Hernandez knew what time Lloyd was killed because Hernandez was the one who killed him. Hernandez proclaiming his innocence to Kraft helped the jurors reach that conclusion.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have trouble rooting for Janoris Jenkins as it is. Now this. I hope someone wants to over pay for his services next season. I like it better when guys that I can respect, play for my team.

rams2050

Starter
Had to have really frosted Kraft that some of the jurors had NO FREAKIN' IDEA who he was.

I love it, I love it, I love it!

I'd have loved it even more if one of them had said, "Oh, yeah! THAT'S the dude who let all the air out of the Cheats' footballs, isn't it?"

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The appeal is guaranteed as it is Mandatory in MA, but this will not be overturned by any means. My only wish is that they would execute his ass so taxpayers don't have to pay for him to run a crew in prison for another 50 or so years.
The cost of an appeal of a death sentence is close to the overall cost of a life sentence...I believe I've read somewhere...The only way to stop this kind of stuff & likely reduce the costs is to prevent the making of murders/sociopaths/psychopaths. When Aaron's dad died/left or whatever happened, he & his mother needed the best of services to try and help a KID understand the loss of a father/parental figure & teach him some morals...Instead it appears some blood gang in Connecticut help create a monster. Who ever heard of gangs in Connecticut???? This sh!t is getting out of control...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have trouble rooting for Janoris Jenkins as it is. Now this. I hope someone wants to over pay for his services next season. I like it better when guys that I can respect, play for my team.
Can I like this more than once?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
alright enough is enough. Fisher needs to step the fuck up and get his players in line. I don't wanna see anymore of this bullshit out of Jenkins or anyone else online. the receivers already made themselves look immature enough last season with the hands raised fiasco.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
alright enough is enough. Fisher needs to step the freak up and get his players in line. I don't wanna see anymore of this bullcrap out of Jenkins or anyone else online. the receivers already made themselves look immature enough last season with the hands raised fiasco.
I don't think Fisher can stop him... it is, after all, a free country.

You may not agree with Jenkins... I sure do not... but we're all her (myself included) on this forum expressing our opinions on Hernandez.

I guess he can too... and I can think less of his take... it's my free right...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I get where Janoris is coming from. Having no murder weapon is huge. I expect to see this get appealed. Not that it matters though, he's got a nother murder trial to go through. Either way Aaron is screwed.

I don't get that argument. You don't need to find the murder weapon - otherwise everyone will just destroy their murder weapons and get away with every murder ever committed. 3 men take another man they have a problem with along in a car. They have a gun. They shoot him. This is not in dispute. In fact Hernandez admits being there (see his lawyers closing statement - he just tried to pin it on the other guys - although until that point he never admitted it). The man dies. Who else did it? Why do you need to find the gun? To prove it was definitely them? Its beyond reasonable doubt anyway at that point. The guy did it, or was part of a group that did it anyway. The jury saw through the obfuscation and the haze.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The entire incident was practically video taped. Blue gum.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Jenkins is just another in a long line of people who spew ignorance from their mouths (or this case online) without knowing the full story. I would venture to say that he doesn't know much about the case at all. But that's what most people do in this country anymore. They rather be told what to think or they would rather form an opinion and not do any critical thinking to see if it is correct. Just look at any big case that takes national headlines by storm and you'll see this. Hernandez is guilty. Plain and simple. And possibly had murdered other people. Comparing the Hernandez case to other cases where people were not convicted just shows how dumb he really is. This is also a reason I try not to learn any opinion athletes or celebrities have about anything. Because if it is something dumb then I have a hard time watching them at all anymore after.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
There's also the little thing about killing some other guys too. Allegedly waiting for them to come out of a club and shooting them in their car for disrespecting him. The whole story is beyond amazing.

lockdnram21

Legend
im not saying he didnt do it but all the evidence is circumstancial. no weapon no witness. His lwyer seems like hes the one that got him convicted by saying he was there