Aaron Donald beastly workout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love reading other fans slobberinfg over our guy, Aaron Donald....FUTURE HOFer!!!!!!:yess:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Aaron Donald has improved a lot since his first training camp.His speed last year was outstanding.
It should be an exciting season, just hope Robert Quinn is 100% .Alex Ogletree & Brockers are tight. Those goes have speed for there postiins as well.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's Put Aaron Donald on offense and run the Bumerooski!

fearsomefour

Legend
Aaron Donald has improved a lot since his first training camp.His speed last year was outstanding.
It should be an exciting season, just hope Robert Quinn is 100% .Alex Ogletree & Brockers are tight. Those goes have speed for there postiins as well.
I am really looking forward to a healthy Quinn, Donald, Easley and Hayes on the pass rush together.
Having one DT that can get there on the pass rush is rare enough, having two....doesnt happen much. Easley got a lot of QB pressures last year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He should be in better shape than the rest of the league going into the season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the visuals, AD...Just please don't overwork and INJURE YOURSELF! Couldn't help but think "that's impressive, and dangerous. One little slip could break a wrist" :icare: