A suggestion for the mods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Just a thought but have you ever considered moving the rating buttons and the ratings given. I know that's not what they're called just what came to mind. Reason being most people especially mobile users scroll that side of the screen. If you flip them you'll get less accidental inappropriate and chills. Just a thought and not sure it's even possible to do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just a thought but have you ever considered moving the rating buttons and the ratings given. I know that's not what they're called just what came to mind. Reason being most people especially mobile users scroll that side of the screen. If you flip them you'll get less accidental inappropriate and chills. Just a thought and not sure it's even possible to do.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will look into this! (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't know how difficult that would be. CGI is the one to figure that out. But I can see what you are saying.

Not sure we want negatives to be the first buttons reading left to right as we do but maybe a little reordering could be done. I know it happens occasionally that people hit the chill or inappropriate button by accident. It just seems to me that most of the time it has been a fat finger accident. But I haven't been on here as much as times past. Have there been instances where people have said they didn't mean to hit a button at all? I have hit buttons by accident but don't think I've ever not known about it and been unable to correct it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how difficult that would be. CGI is the one to figure that out. But I can see what you are saying.

Not sure we want negatives to be the first buttons reading left to right as we do but maybe a little reordering could be done. I know it happens occasionally that people hit the chill or inappropriate button by accident. It just seems to me that most of the time it has been a fat finger accident. But I haven't been on here as much as times past. Have there been instances where people have said they didn't mean to hit a button at all? I have hit buttons by accident but don't think I've ever not known about it and been unable to correct it.
It's not a regular thing but every once in a while a question will pop up on why somebody got an inappropriate rating. I know I've caught it multiple times myself fat fingering one. It's probably in the grand scope of things a minor issue just something I thought about.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

I try to get to them and remove them unless of course an inappropriate is warranted which is rare imo. 99% of the time when questioning the one who gave that rating they claim it was an accident.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Agree with Chill and Inappropriate but not with Different Opinion. That is a neutral rating. We'll have to leave this to our resident computer whiz @CGI_Ram.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Hi flv-

Just tested.

Sending you PM to get more info on what you are seeing.