A little help from ROD needed...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hi guys, I do a lot of work for an addictions recovery drop in centre / charity. They've just started a campaign trying to raise the profile of Excessive Gambling & Gambling Addiction called Flutter-Free February, (http://www.flutterfree.com) where people are urged to not gamble throughout February, keep a record of their potential spend to see how much they actually spend on slot machines, lotto, sports bets etc...

It would be great if you guys could do me a favour, I'm trying to hit Social Media and spread the word thats all I ask of you is, lease do a Twitter 'Selfie' showing your thumbs up in support using the #flutterfreefeb and #selfiesupport @flutterfreefeb

Feel free to sign up to the website too and do the challenge ;)

Gambling addiction is one of the key challenges of our age, with the consequences leading to serious debt and suicide. We can't afford to stay silent any more. You never know your Tweet may reach someone, or someone's partner who may need that little nudge towards seeking help.

So please, I (and the charity) would be appreciative of your support.

Thanks guys

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm not on any form of social media, otherwise I would help out.
Very cool of you to do this though.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not on any form of social media, otherwise I would help out.
Very cool of you to do this though.

Thanks for the support - It would be great if you could log onto www.flutterfree.com and just sign up in the top right hand corner - basically I'm doing this for free so that the addiction charity I work for get money from the Government for the next year - it's surprising the amount of 'educated' politicians don't think that addictions are an issue that need to be sorted out!!