9ers at Arizona this weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

209RamsFan

Ill root for the Cards to go 16-0 before ill root for the Whiney Bytch Faces to even win one game.....
Can't stand all these band wagon 69er crap bags coming out of the woodwork recently.... Where were you in 2010 and 13 years before that you crap bags....
My whole point....one of the many reasons I EFFing Hate SF.....most Front-running team and fans in Sports History.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
My whole point....one of the many reasons I EFFing Hate SF.....most Front-running team and fans in Sports History.

HaHa I so hope the implode through their coach on down....Will be enjoyable to watch that flaming plane crash.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'll go with Phoenix to win and leave it to the Rams to beat them twice so as to have the edge in division play! No whiners win is good!

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My brothers.............. my hatred of the niners goes to my soul. I live in the bay area and have endured the torture of their past and recent success. Shoot my daughter is getting married in a couple of weeks to a niner fan. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG.
But.winning is paramount, my selfish hatred needs to be put aside for the greater good of Ram Nation. Football is a game of inches, we need every inch available. AZ Cards need to lose this weekend.